Main Menu

Wright Brothers Award

Started by MustangCadet, February 04, 2006, 07:56:49 PM

MustangCadet

I know I have posted this before but I can't seem to pass the Wright Bros.  The last 2 times I have taken it I failed it by 2 questions! TWO QUESTIONS!

I have tried studdying the material but obviously its not working. i cant seem to pic out the main points effectivly enough.  I have made flash cards on power point even but i dont think that is working well enough.

I would GREATLY appreciate if someone would maybe help by telling me some main points to focus on or a way that helped you. I have tried  the Zip-Loc meathod but I tend to mix up the colors after a night of studying math, science and ll of my other school topics. 

Any help at all would be like a HUGE GINORMOUS help to me.  Im not going to give up so your help won't be a waste of time. Thank you.
C/CMSgt Anthony Gallozzi
Mustang Cadet Squadron
RMR-CO-148
HGA White Hat '07

footballrun21

Are you trying to cram it all in the day of the test or are you studying in advance and then reviewing all the way to the test date?  Personally I didn't think it was hard at all and I passed it the first time, but that's just me. ;D
C/2d Lt. Stephen Pettit, CAP
New Jersey Wing

Westernslope

Since you said you have a problem picking out the main point, have you thought about creating an outline of the material?  Also, keep in mind, that every sentence should have a point.

We used this method in preparing for Color Guard Competition and always seem to end up with the top team score on the written test.  Twice two members of our team tied for top individual score.

I think footballrun makes a great point as well.

MustangCadet

no im studying in advance and reveiwing up until the test date =P. and i havent thought of that thanks for the tip.
C/CMSgt Anthony Gallozzi
Mustang Cadet Squadron
RMR-CO-148
HGA White Hat '07

Turner

I am still trying to pass it to.The first time i faild by alot like 10 qs.But the 2nd time by 4 questions.This is what i did i tried to do is to do those quiz all of them the acvments of 1,2,3 and then the ones i get worng i just copy and past them in word pad and study thost parts.Becuase it is in orded and by page number.

This test is hard to out line because you have to get everthing for ever chapter 1,2,3.
I am going for it in 1 week.

mprokosch11

I noticed that a lot of the material is on the first chapter(Curry achievement). Also, in my squadron we have a few cadets that help others with test taking prep. See if that can be accommodated in your squadron.
C/Capt Matthew A. Prokosch, CAP
New York Wing
Utica Cadet Squadron (NER-NY-162)