5 Days unill my Membership expires

Started by Devil Doc, July 27, 2015, 05:05:44 PM

Devil Doc

Ya. I renewed my Membership and when the Card came in, I am now a Captain? Who knew?
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

Holding Pattern

Quote from: Devil Doc on August 31, 2015, 04:27:15 PM
Ya. I renewed my Membership and when the Card came in, I am now a Captain? Who knew?

Wait, we started selling commissions? :D

Devil Doc

I guess. I didn't Expect to Pick Up Captain. Im only Level II. I guess I fell under old Regs. Now I have to be Level IV to be Major. So looks like Captain it is..
Former HM3, U.S NAVY

Brit_in_CAP

Quote from: Devil Doc on September 01, 2015, 07:29:41 PM
I guess. I didn't Expect to Pick Up Captain. Im only Level II. I guess I fell under old Regs. Now I have to be Level IV to be Major. So looks like Captain it is..
Indeed - I *think* I can just about make Major under the olds regs and that's me.  If not, then Captain for life and quite satisfied, thanks!

Devil Doc

I'm satisfied with Captain. No skin off my back.

Former HM3, U.S NAVY

JC004

Quote from: Devil Doc on August 31, 2015, 04:27:15 PM

You're the third person I heard say that.  Sounds shady.   >:D    But yes, you probably met the old regulation requirements....you can use them once. 

Devil Doc

Ya. I met the Old Regulation Requirements.  Im only level II. So now to get the Leaf I have to be Level IV don't think it will happen anytime soon. And I have to have 3 Years TIG before the Leaf anyway.
Former HM3, U.S NAVY

FW

One of the most rewarding experiences of my CAP "career" was progressing up the PD levels.  Promotions were a nice touch, but not too big a deal for me.  I mean my salary didn't change, just my expenses... ;D

Holding Pattern

Quote from: FW on September 03, 2015, 02:36:16 PM
One of the most rewarding experiences of my CAP "career" was progressing up the PD levels.  Promotions were a nice touch, but not too big a deal for me.  I mean my salary didn't change, just my expenses... ;D

You should bring that up with your commander. In our squadron we double the pay of every member upon promotion.

;)

JC004

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on September 03, 2015, 03:10:09 PM

You should bring that up with your commander. In our squadron we double the pay of every member upon promotion.

;)

Holding Pattern

In case the joke wasn't clear:

Pay as SM:$0.00
2dLT:SM Wage*2
1stLT:2dLT*2
etc.

Eaker Guy

;)
:clap:

JC004

MSG Mac

Quote from: JC004 on September 05, 2015, 09:03:17 PM

;)

Fred's a Colonel, you couldn't afford him.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

JC004

I've hired him to fly cadets.  Only Colonel out of ~100 personnel on the participation letter, though.  They're harder to come by.