AP Mission "checklists"

Started by Shortline, February 03, 2015, 09:00:50 PM

Shortline

I did a search first, and found some threads related to this but all the links to materials were dead-So I'm asking here, if someone has a link to, or could email any information for Arial Photographers, looking to build a generic checklist for pre-and post mission. Essentially looking to make a reminder of initial camera set up/settings, GPS set up/activation, reminder for checking the US Naval Observatory Clock, etc, then post mission photo processing, syncing of times and GPS locations, how to use the photo software, etc. Thanks in advance for any assistance or materials.
Safety First, Excellence Always

Check Pilot/Tow Pilot

Quote from: Shortline on February 03, 2015, 09:00:50 PM
I did a search first, and found some threads related to this but all the links to materials were dead-So I'm asking here, if someone has a link to, or could email any information for Arial Photographers, looking to build a generic checklist for pre-and post mission. Essentially looking to make a reminder of initial camera set up/settings, GPS set up/activation, reminder for checking the US Naval Observatory Clock, etc, then post mission photo processing, syncing of times and GPS locations, how to use the photo software, etc. Thanks in advance for any assistance or materials.
CAWG has some great AP checklists. PM me and I'll send you the POC that developed the checklists.

Shortline

Fantastic, thanks for the offer, PM sent. Appreciate it!
Safety First, Excellence Always