DDR After Activity Submissions.

Started by ThorntonOL, June 13, 2008, 02:59:18 PM

ThorntonOL

I will be starting to teach the lessons to my unit and trying to figure out who I'm suppose to send the After Activity Report to when i start, as there is to my knowledge no Group or Wind DDR Admin. I'm a member of South Central Group NY Wing. If we do have someone who is it I'm to send to?
Former 1st Lt. Oliver L. Thornton
NY-292
Broome Tioga Composite Squadron

ThorntonOL

My main question has been answered now i have a secondary question relating to the paperwork.
I know we have to submit a after the activity paper but what about before we do a class for the unit? Do we send it paperwork saying we are going to teach it?
Former 1st Lt. Oliver L. Thornton
NY-292
Broome Tioga Composite Squadron

Tim Medeiros

The only paperwork you would do before an activity is if your planning on requesting DDR supplies,

DDR Form 1A - for items from the DDR Catalog (promotional items like balsa airplanes, educational items like pamphlets, and model rocketry supplies *not to be used for the CAP Model Rocketry program these are purely for community activities and will be denied by NHQ/DDR otherwise)
DDR Form 1B - for items not in the DDR Catalog, like office supplies used for the activity.  It will be reimbursement at no more than 80/20 split
DDR Form 1C - this form is where all the signatures go, it also provides a quick snapshot of costs to you and NHQ in addition to total cost.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811