Main Menu

Blog Feed Back

Started by isuhawkeye, June 02, 2008, 01:15:22 PM

Many of you regularly read my blog.  I have attempted to keep its content topical, timely, and appropriate to emergency services professionals (you guys).  I have created this poll to see what you guys find most useful.  Please indicate which type of arti

Product reviews
2 (40%)
Search and Rescue tricks, and tools
0 (0%)
Write ups on training programs
2 (40%)
After Action Review's (AAR)
1 (20%)
Other's please describe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

isuhawkeye

I know that my blog is not generally listed as one of the CAP Centric blogs, but so many of my readers are current and former CAP members, and It is my hope that CAP ES professionals take the lessons and tools on our site, and apply them to their CAP team.

This past 6 months has been amazing for the site.  We have expanded, and written over 100 articles.  We have received demo products to try out and review, and we have participated in some excellent training.

With that we have had over 6500 page visits.  Thank you for your support, and interest int he site. 

If you are willing ot post your comments, and sugestions we will be able to keep the site interesting and topical for you. 

Thanks again

John

Tubacap

John,
I love your blog, there is a lot of great information.  I find that getting out of CAP for the search management aspect is beneficial.  Your blog is a great blend of tools and tricks, I wish I could have voted for all of them!

Thanks!

Will
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

isuhawkeye

thanks for the kind words, but I am truly looking for some constructive criticism.

I look forward to hearing from you all

MIKE

I don't care for your using CAP Talk to pimp your blog.  This isn't an ad service.  Use your blog to get feedback on your blog.
Mike Johnston

isuhawkeye

sorry for the problem. I did not intend to "pimp" my site.  I believe that most around here already know of its existance.

I simply wanted to make it more usefull to the members who frequent the site from here. 

please feel free to lock and nuke this thread as you see fit