Eclipse's 20,000th Forum Post

Started by FlyTiger77, September 26, 2013, 06:04:52 PM

FlyTiger77

And then there were two!

I wonder if the seminal post, which may change CAPTalk forever (or not), will be pithy or prophetic or...well, something else...
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

FlyTiger77

Quote from: RiverAux on September 27, 2013, 09:00:19 PM
No one said a word when I busted 10K   :'(

Sorry, but I am just one man!!!
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

jeders

Quote from: FlyTiger77 on September 27, 2013, 09:00:45 PM
And then there were two!

I wonder if the seminal post, which may change CAPTalk forever (or not), will be pithy or prophetic or...well, something else...

My bet is on something like +1. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it were a long manifesto on why Google/Android is better than Apple/iOS.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Майор Хаткевич

Watch him post a 32 bit 2147483648.

lordmonar

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Critical AOA

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

Garibaldi

Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Garibaldi on September 28, 2013, 12:15:11 AM
Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 27, 2013, 11:59:58 PM
Quote from: lordmonar on September 27, 2013, 11:27:37 PM
No one likes you River.   >:D

But everyone loves Eclipse.   :o

Heresy... >:D

Uh guys...Eclipse pulled a crazy move. On his Facebook it said that he is deleting it, and leaving the web grid due to the NSA.

Alaric

Quote from: usafaux2004 on September 28, 2013, 12:55:47 AM
Quote from: Garibaldi on September 28, 2013, 12:15:11 AM
Quote from: David Vandenbroeck on September 27, 2013, 11:59:58 PM
Quote from: lordmonar on September 27, 2013, 11:27:37 PM
No one likes you River.   >:D

But everyone loves Eclipse.   :o

Heresy... >:D

Uh guys...Eclipse pulled a crazy move. On his Facebook it said that he is deleting it, and leaving the web grid due to the NSA.

Interesting but Eclipse doesn't have a Facebook page

a2capt

Quote from: Alaric on September 28, 2013, 01:38:32 AMInteresting but Eclipse doesn't have a Facebook page
Not anymore  >:D

See, I'd expect a moderator to sit there and hide one post at a time, so he never hits 20K.

.. and this isn't 1-April.

SunDog

I was considering replacing ORM with a pair of dice, eliminating GT, and all new MPs should be promoted to Major. Only pilots can be commanders, and petetion congress to stand CAP up indpendent of USAF.

Also, I want to wear my rank on my baseball CAP, go to a self-release system for all flights, and replace Wing command and management with two Regions, North, and West.  Maxwell should be closed, plowed under, and replaced with a Navy rec center. All searches flown at night, on NVGs, nap-of-the-earth, inverted, bottom of the white arc.

And that goofy woodland camo has to go. . .

That should draw him out. . .although I was serious about the hat. . .and the dice.

Critical AOA

I don't know if you'll draw Eclipse out or not but you probably sent everyone else scrambling for cover.
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw

Private Investigator

Quote from: SunDog on September 28, 2013, 04:21:00 AM
Also, I want to wear my rank on my baseball CAP, ...

When I was coaching girls softball, my team was the "G.I. Janes". The team captain got to wear captain bars on her cap. The player of the game for the previous game got to wear a 1st Lt bar. One year we were 3rd in the state. BTW I wore my rank on my CAP cap too   8)

SunDog

Private Investigator

Quote from: usafaux2004 on September 26, 2013, 06:23:27 PM
Someone run some challenge coins to commemorate the event!

I am creating a patch for 'the event'   ;)

Flying Pig

Seriously!   Im gone for the night and I come back to 19998!!??  That it..... BAN HIM-BAN HIM-BAN HIM!

I take comfort in knowing that not posting is killing him far more than its killing any of us!   >:D

Flying Pig

Did I ever mention that I do not think volunteers are required to be professional?  They should only have to do what interests them.  You cant make them do anything either.  If I dont want to be here.... Ill just leave and you cant do anything about it.   If you arent a paid employee, its impossible to be professional.  You're just a volunteer.

That should do the trick

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

vento

Hey Eclipse, the whole wide world REALLY think that iOS devices are generations ahead of any Droid devices. I don't even have to cite because it is the FACT!

That should do the trick

a2capt