Main Menu

Dec 2011 BoG Meeting

Started by Ned, December 09, 2011, 01:04:36 AM

NCRblues

Wow, all I said was

Quote from: NCRblues on January 11, 2012, 09:50:32 PM
Oh Mr. Ned dear sir...

It has been over a month since the governance report was received. Has the BOG set a date to release the information and study yet? Just trying to stay on top of this...   :D

So, I am not allowed to ask IF the BOG set a DATE yet? That is more than a fair question. I did not demand or barrette Ned because a month had gone by, I simply asked if a DATE had been agreed on.

Even you said a month was a good amount of time in this very thread. If Ned would have jumped on and said "Nope" or "im not sure yet", I would say ok.

It does not hurt to ask, and frankly, I don't care if I sounds like a child to you. No one is forcing you to read it.
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Ned

Did some checking. The BoG Governance Committee (which I am not on) has already physically met and will need more time than they first estimated to complete their vetting and recommendations. 

So the Good News is that they jumped on it and, despite the holidays, were able to meet and move toward completing their tasking.  Not bad for general officers.  8)

The Bad News is that they are not done yet and will need at least another teleconference or two to finish up.

I know that they - like everyone on the BoG - is acutely aware of the timing of upcoming CAP NB/NEC meetings, and fully understand the significance of any unnecessary delay at this point.

As promised, more when I get it.

Ned Lee

NCRblues

Quote from: Ned on January 13, 2012, 09:49:07 PM
Did some checking. The BoG Governance Committee (which I am not on) has already physically met and will need more time than they first estimated to complete their vetting and recommendations. 

So the Good News is that they jumped on it and, despite the holidays, were able to meet and move toward completing their tasking.  Not bad for general officers.  8)

The Bad News is that they are not done yet and will need at least another teleconference or two to finish up.

I know that they - like everyone on the BoG - is acutely aware of the timing of upcoming CAP NB/NEC meetings, and fully understand the significance of any unnecessary delay at this point.

As promised, more when I get it.

Ned Lee

Thanks Ned!
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC