000 Squadron Chain of Command

Started by CadetProgramGuy, August 05, 2008, 04:01:54 AM

mikeylikey

If I am not mistaken wasn't the Iowa 000 Unit the SQD where members were transferred to that didn't have a local SQD nearby??
What's up monkeys?

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: RiverAux on August 05, 2008, 09:38:57 PM
It is a valid question though.  However, I suspect that if you're trying to get out of the squadron you just need to work with the Wing Personnel Officer to get transferred back to a "real" squadron. 

If you have followed anything of the IAWG sonce last January, you will know some of the issues that are at hand.  Some of which I need to get cleared up before I make a comeback, if I even do.

Thats why I needed the proper person to contact, while not breaking the COC.

ThorntonOL

Probably is one of the largest units in each wing. Just theoryizing, had a few seniors when I was a cadet who got transferred due to paying dues, supporting CAP that way but they all where either no shows or lived out of state. One was even in the military I think.
Former 1st Lt. Oliver L. Thornton
NY-292
Broome Tioga Composite Squadron

lordmonar

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on August 05, 2008, 10:14:54 PM
It is a valid question though.  However, I suspect that if you're trying to get out of the squadron you just need to work with the Wing Personnel Officer to get transferred back to a "real" squadron. 

If you have followed anything of the IAWG sonce last January, you will know some of the issues that are at hand.  Some of which I need to get cleared up before I make a comeback, if I even do.

Thats why I needed the proper person to contact, while not breaking the COC.

You go to the unit you want to transfer to....that CC put the request in E-services to transfer you and contacts the wing personnel officer for your records.

Easy.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

JoeTomasone

I was in NY-000 for a long time when I was inactive.

When I moved to FL and wanted to get active again, I spoke to the Commander in question and the paperwork was handled by that (Group) Commander.   No need to go to Wing for it.   Just like any other transfer except (as I recall) the "losing" Commander need not approve.

Camas

Quote from: lordmonar on August 12, 2008, 03:18:11 PM
You go to the unit you want to transfer to....that CC put the request in E-services to transfer you and contacts the wing personnel officer for your records. Easy.
Members are responsible for carrying their own file. Re: CAPR 39-2 Sect B para 1-11

Quote from: FW on August 05, 2008, 05:05:49 PM
Abbreviations; CC, CV,CS,FM,CP, etc. are considered office routing symbols for mailing purposes.
Check out CAPR 10-1; you'll find the functional address symbols there.

You might do well to contact a unit and approach the commander. As stated the gaining commander can assign you to his or her unit. A wing staff member can certainly transfer members from unit to unit as he or she desires but I personally think that would not make some unit commanders very happy.