Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

maverik

can someone convert the files of
2009 medical form
Attebury release - minor
promotional order form off the NESA website please? I'd be much obliged. I can accept PDF,EXCEL,and Word but PDF is my favorite.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

davidsinn

Quote from: SARADDICT on February 10, 2009, 01:16:03 AM
can someone convert the files of
2009 medical form
Attebury release - minor
promotional order form off the NESA website please? I'd be much obliged. I can accept PDF,EXCEL,and Word but PDF is my favorite.

.dot is a word format. Download it an open in word.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

maverik

it won't let me it keeps comming up find file. so obviously i cannot open word hmmm.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

EMT-83

Try www.media-convert.com for file formats that you can't open. You can convert Word and Excel files to PDF, without having to open them first. It's free and there's no software to download.

SarDragon

The advantage of a .DOT file is that you can fill it in on your computer. If it won't open by left clicking, right click and download to your computer, then try to open it.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

N Harmon

Does anybody know how a squadron commander approves a member's online registration?
NATHAN A. HARMON, Capt, CAP
Monroe Composite Squadron

maverik

Another question anybody know how to apply for staff?
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT

adamblank

Applying for staff is covered under registration.  You apply for staff session 1, 2 or both.
Adam Brandao

maverik

Okay does that mean I have to apply offline because online it doesn't have the staff option.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT

N Harmon

Quote from: SARADDICT on February 13, 2009, 01:15:06 PM
Okay does that mean I have to apply offline because online it doesn't have the staff option.

Maybe. Check the online registration again. At the very bottom are the staff signups. Do you meet the prerequisites?...

QuoteMinimum 15 years of age by 26 June 2009 Wing Approval Current in areas of assignment prior to arrival Prior experience at NESA preferred Mitchell Award or higher preferred for Cadets
NATHAN A. HARMON, Capt, CAP
Monroe Composite Squadron

maverik

I do for comms school which is what I want.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT

sarflyer

Scholarships are now available at http://nesa.cap.gov under the alumni page.
Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov