Membership Cards taking forever

Started by DC, June 06, 2008, 04:57:41 PM

DC

I renewed my membership several weeks ago, I also ordered one of the photo IDs while I was at it. It has been over two weeks, and I have yet two recieve the cards.

Previously when renewing I have gotten my card within the same week, so I am starting to wonder what is going on...

Is there any way to check on the status of this, or do I just wait for a while longer.

Well the photo ID does take a little longer.  At least that's what's happened to me.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

smitjud

Just call member services.  They can update your status and send you a temporary card if you need one.

(877) 227-9142
JUSTIN D. SMITH, Maj, CAP
ALWG

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

DC

I finally got the photo ID. It still says U.S. Civil Air Patrol at the top. Apparently who ever is printing the cards didn't get the memo.

Do they still send you the Mickey Mouse card if you order the photo one?

I got them in the reverse order this year.  I thought when I renewed that I automatically would be charged for and sent another photo ID card.  When I got the Mickey Card I automatically asked for a new photo ID.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

drcomm

I renewed at the end of April and received the "no photo" card in two weeks (and a day or two).  I then sent for the new photo card and also received it in just over two weeks.  They seem to have come much faster this year than last.
David Romere, Maj, CAP
Starbase Composite Squadron, SWR-OK-151
Oil Well 767
Mitchell Award #2536 (May 1981)
Amateur Radio Call Sign: KA5OWI