cnitas

Mark A. Piersall, Lt Col, CAP
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

MikeD

Quote from: cnitas on March 26, 2008, 05:36:42 PM
Perhaps this?

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/fe-scidi.htm

I love the location for that.  I live in Lancaster too.  We have Plant 42 (home of the Skunk Works and where they built the shuttles among other things) to the south in Palmdale.  And Edwards Air Force Base, home of NASA Dryden (where the X-1, X-15, X-29 and shuttle. among others, first flew), the USAF flight test center, USAF test pilot school.

In between it's a lot of desert and a whole lot more of this weird mix of crack and meth.  I think my theory explains as much about the area as anything else...

cap801

I'm really disappointed that there are people in CAP that would subscribe to the conspiracy theories.  Disregarding any basic knowledge of physics or having read any information on the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs, why would the Soviets not fake their own moon landing if we did?

Major Carrales

QuoteBy the way, nothing existed before you were born. 

It all started with your birth.  You existed from non-existance. 

At the same time a SHADOW government was born with the sole purpose to hide the truth from you.  Why?  No motive needed, they just do.

Your bible is a lie...or not.  Your science is a lie...or not.  You memories are true...or not.

You have no proof of anything before then and photos/films of historical events are clear fakes and all methods to verify them are faux.  All news is faked and there are no nations outside of the US.  In fact, there is no US.  Only a sinister quasi-government that maintains the illusion for you.  Why?  No reason, they just do.

You grandparents are liars, part of the conspiracy.  Actually, robots. When you travel you are actually tricked that you went some place.  The world is only the size of Texas.  Images from space are tricks because electronics can't survive outside the Van Allen belt due to intense radiation.  In fact, there is no such thing as electronics.  The images on your screen are very small actors and machines.  Transistors are a conspiracy, Vacuum tubes severed no purpose but to have existed to trick you into thinking that electronics progressed.

It is really April 1984...or you think it might be.  Who knows.

The world will end with your death.
Reads like a passage from The Sirens of Titan!  EAT your HEART OUT KURT VONNEGUT, Jr...where ever you are!!! 

Woah...how horrible it must be not to even trust the most obvious facts.  The lack of faith in our world is alarming.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

DC

Duke Dillio

All that and I didn't get to see Tango and Cash....  I want my 48 minutes back...

This also shows me that maybe the CIA should have tried a little harder in taking that one guy out.  They might also take out the other HB while they were at it, and finally finish off with the guy who still seems to think that the world is flat....

The world would be a better place without these three morons.....

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: jayburns22 on May 20, 2008, 03:53:00 AM
I'm really disappointed that there are people in CAP that would subscribe to the conspiracy theories.  Disregarding any basic knowledge of physics or having read any information on the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs, why would the Soviets not fake their own moon landing if we did?

Umm CAP not members buying into conspiracy theories?   Got a few for ya.....

Good Ol Boys club.....

cap801

I'm afraid I do not know what you're referring to.

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: jayburns22 on May 23, 2008, 09:50:59 PM
I'm afraid I do not know what you're referring to.

IMHO, a good conspiracy is very hard to prove.

On the other.....just ask around a little and you will get all the answers you need.