OAKLEY GOVERNMENT SALES

Started by Stonewall, February 04, 2008, 01:22:04 AM

coolkites

I have one pair of Oakley glasses (Flak Jackets) that I bought from Sportsman's warehouse for 60% off when they decided to stop carrying Oakley and they liquidated their stock. I personally love the glasses. They are extremely lightweight and very tough. I'm a crew kid (a rower) and sometimes in the summer I work as a lifeguard so I'm on the water a lot. I like these glasses because the polarized lenses cut down on glare (hugely) and then water repellent coating works great when I get splashed in the face. They are solid products and you certainly get what you pay for (which is why they are so expensive) in my opinion.

NCRblues

Quote from: anonymous former c/col on May 21, 2011, 02:09:27 AM
If you want it, pay for it.  No one owes you anything.

I apologize for nothing.  I read this whole thread and all of you had this tone of "WHAAAAA!  They won't give me what I want!" 

Did you actually read the agencies they give this courtesy to?  I don't care who they gave it to in the past - view it as "Well, got one buy 'em."

CAP migh "need" protective eyewear.  I don't care.  I did my time on flight line and in the field.  Buy it.

I'm serious - you all have something to learn from the tone of gratitude from the soldiers who had their eyes saved by Oakleys.

Oh ya, no, this reply just screams you learned real leadership in cap...those 3 diamonds go to your head a little guy?  ::)

The cadet read a thread, thought he could order them, they told him no, he asked why, they gave him a BS answer and we all move on. Such as life.... Don't pull the trigger so fast there former c/col....  ::)
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

mclarke

There went changing the subject.

anonymous former c/col

All of you:

You don't know me  or what I have done.  I've read all your little thread about this, and commented.  I have nothing to add about the Oakley thing.

WHERE exactly I learned leadership from all of you would have been flamed in the exact same way.

You don't see this as inappropriate?

Coolkites says:

"I guess I just wanted to take action because I was irritated at the way the ran me around and with the response I received form them. I guess the "new" management will do as they please and it looks like they are going to keep those policies tightened."

SARDragon,  you just loved bossing people around.  That's why you are CAP senior member.  Don't lecture me about leadership.   There is no leadership for this kind of thing, just feedback.   "Bull in chinashop..."  Sorry, am I stealing your usual method?  You're the only one who can comment strongly on stupid behavior?

When did correcting people become "bad leadership"?  Oh yeah, in the new touchy-feely CAP.

Don't worry, I'm done with you guys and fully reminded for the next 20 years why exactly I got out of CAP.  Someone like SARDragon can defend poor behavior but say whatever he wants all on the same forum.

Cadets, have fun.  Don't turn SM.  Move on in life.  CAP is a raft - let it go.

NCRBLues read your own Patton quote.

If you guys are incapable of self-examination of what you've JUST said, and what bad behavior you've just done, you are lost.

NCRblues

Quote from: anonymous former c/col on May 21, 2011, 03:06:59 AM
All of you:

You don't know me  or what I have done.  I've read all your little thread about this, and commented.  I have nothing to add about the Oakley thing.

WHERE exactly I learned leadership from all of you would have been flamed in the exact same way.

You don't see this as inappropriate?

Coolkites says:

"I guess I just wanted to take action because I was irritated at the way the ran me around and with the response I received form them. I guess the "new" management will do as they please and it looks like they are going to keep those policies tightened."

SARDragon,  you just loved bossing people around.  That's why you are CAP senior member.  Don't lecture me about leadership.   There is no leadership for this kind of thing, just feedback.   "Bull in chinashop..."  Sorry, am I stealing your usual method?  You're the only one who can comment strongly on stupid behavior?

You guys are pathetic.

When did correcting people become "bad leadership"?  Oh yeah, in the new touchy-feely CAP.

Don't worry, I'm done with you guys and fully reminded for the next 20 years why exactly I got out of CAP.  Someone like SARDragon can defend poor behavior but act immature all on the same forum.

Cadets, have fun.  Don't turn SM.  Move on in life.  CAP is a raft - let it go.

NCRBLues read your own Patton quote.

If you guys are incapable of self-examination of what you've JUST said, and what bad behavior you've just done, you are lost.

Yup, triple diamond fever.

You "made it to Spaatz" (maybe, i don't believe it) then bad mouth all SM's? What where you in this organization for?

Take your ranting someplace else, you are what gives cadets a bad name in MANY places...

anonymous former c/col

Nope, 20 years out of CAP.  Loved it as a cadet.  Hate what it's turned into.  Moved on to  bigger and better.

Yes, I got my Spaatz and beyond.  But I'm not the Spaatz mafia.  It's something I tried once at 17, passed, and moved on when I started college.

Stay in CAP - you belong.

HGjunkie

This thread needs a mod clean-up. And anonymous former c/col, you're taking this way too seriously.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

anonymous former c/col

Nope, I'm done.  Have fun.

mclarke

NCRblues

Quote from: anonymous former c/col on May 21, 2011, 03:26:37 AM
Nope, 20 years out of CAP.  Loved it as a cadet.  Hate what it's turned into.  Moved on to  bigger and better.

Yes, I got my Spaatz and beyond.  But I'm not the Spaatz mafia.  It's something I tried once at 17, passed, and moved on when I started college.

Stay in CAP - you belong.

Oh don't worry, ill stay in cap, just so i can teach youth to not end up with attitudes like yours.  ;D Have a good one!