Anybody making SUAS wings yet?

Started by N6RVT, August 29, 2021, 02:31:25 PM

N6RVT

Vanguard isn't ready, and I'm not even seeing 3rd party bootleg versions yet.  I do know several people with the ratings at this point.

GZCP31

I made the vector files of the sUASMP and sUAST so it is scaleable for personal use on documents and training material. They might work with a cricket or something like that. Beware, if someone is making the wings and it is made publically known, VG may send them a letter.
Former OK Wing DCL/DCA Mid 90s, Rejoined after 17 years out.
Capt. Communications-Master
Squadron Deputy Commander, Emergency Services Training Officer,  Professional Development Officer,  Administration Officer, Personnel Officer, Communications Officer and Aerospace Education Officer, Texas Wing DOU

SarDragon

Quote from: GZCP31 on September 07, 2021, 03:31:30 PMI made the vector files of the sUASMP and sUAST so it is scaleable for personal use on documents and training material. They might work with a cricket or something like that. Beware, if someone is making the wings and it is made publically known, VG may send them a letter.

Has anyone actually ever seen one of these letters?

As I understand it, as owner of the intellectual property, CAP would be the ones sending out C&D letters. Let's confine the discussion to the topic, and leave out the faulty conjecture.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

dwb

you could just... wait for vanguard to produce them

Okayish Aviator

Quote from: SarDragon on September 07, 2021, 07:29:27 PM
Quote from: GZCP31 on September 07, 2021, 03:31:30 PMI made the vector files of the sUASMP and sUAST so it is scaleable for personal use on documents and training material. They might work with a cricket or something like that. Beware, if someone is making the wings and it is made publically known, VG may send them a letter.

As I understand it, as owner of the intellectual property, CAP would be the ones sending out C&D letters. Let's confine the discussion to the topic, and leave out the faulty conjecture.

I have personally seen one of these letters, usually now a days it's an email and attached.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

PHall

Quote from: Okayish Aviator on October 02, 2021, 06:44:55 PM
Quote from: SarDragon on September 07, 2021, 07:29:27 PM

I have personally seen one of these letters, usually now a days it's an email and attached.

That's not how legal papers are served...

fyrfitrmedic

The Vanguard site says "coming in November."
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn