Winter Green Fleece Hat - allowed?

Started by Hoodsie, March 21, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

CS

The NUC isn't the problem, this document has been ready for sometime, awaiting Nat'l and USAF concurrence.

abdsp51

Quote from: CS on March 26, 2018, 08:33:08 PM
The NUC isn't the problem, this document has been ready for sometime, awaiting Nat'l and USAF concurrence.

Got proof?

CS

Yup, but that proof will need to come YOUR Chain of Command.  Just ask, don't make false statements on a blog without knowledge.

abdsp51

Quote from: CS on March 27, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
Yup, but that proof will need to come YOUR Chain of Command.  Just ask, don't make false statements on a blog without knowledge.

Your response indicates you don't have proof.

CS

No, it indicates that the National Commander gave the information to your Wing Commander and they are supposed to disseminate it, as ordered. That is not by me, and by the way, what proof do you have about the NUC, I would wager you don't even know who was/is on it that wrote the new CAPR39-1, do you?

Hoodsie

All,

In an effort to keep everyone from getting at each other, I can confirm the following from a member on the NUC who also happens to be in my Chain of Command (up two rungs).  The allowance of the fleece hat is in the unpublished CAPR 39-1.  At least that's what he told me.

That said, the key word here however is "unpublished". 

For what it's worth, I'm a firm believer that unless it is spelled out in writing (as in a regulation or an ICL) then it's not allowed. 

This is simply my belief and I will leave it at that. 

abdsp51

Quote from: CS on March 27, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
No, it indicates that the National Commander gave the information to your Wing Commander and they are supposed to disseminate it, as ordered. That is not by me, and by the way, what proof do you have about the NUC, I would wager you don't even know who was/is on it that wrote the new CAPR39-1, do you?

Doesn't matter you made the claim now back it up.

SarDragon

And this is why we can't have nice things.

Why is it that topics have to descend to "he said, she said", or a measuring contest? Let's play nice guys.

Click.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret