Official CAP postcards/thank you cards?

Started by Holding Pattern, September 21, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

Holding Pattern

As our squadron re-integrates with our community, one of the critical items we are needing to keep up on is thank you cards. We have thank you cards that are generic, but are there any available that are CAP specific?

Pylon

Plenty of printers out there who will put the CAP and or your squadron logo on a notecard for a reasonable price.

One online printer I've used before to make notecards for various clients and with good results: https://www.printplace.com/products/note-cards.  I personally like ordering the 5x7 cards on 14pt uncoated cover and then adding the A7 envelopes to them so the card and envelope are both nicely branded.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

kwe1009

Vistaprint.com is another good option.  I had cards made there and they turned out great.

Live2Learn

I've not done the online options, but have scanned, clipped, and inserted local photos to create contextual 'thank you cards'.  A color printer, some post card size photo paper, and a few minutes of time all that is needed.  Most of us carry smart phones or iPads so photos are easy to acquire and not all that difficult to edit.  Software like word processors or presentation programs (pick your favorite) can assemble a very nice card.  If mass production is the thing once a template is up and running (easy to do since a lot of templates come with MS, Google, and Apple products.  Some are also out there in App form) I just print however many I need.  I think the cost works out to about $.60 per card, maybe a bit less depending upon how much ink I use.