The Syracuse Dining-Out Experience

Started by Pylon, April 15, 2005, 05:52:56 PM

Pylon

I recently worked with another SM in my unit to put together our unit's annual awards banquet and dining-out.  It was well received by all and there was a load of good natured fun and needling involving the rules of the mess and the grog bowl.

There is a growing thread on CadetStuff exposing many of the interesting stories involved in that evening.

A number of CadetStuff users, as well as users of CAPTalk were there, so you might recognize a few people in this photo...  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin- older than one year]
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Yoda

I'd be the guy who looks like he's wearing lipstick.  (I should really have that looked into, methinks.)

Greg

Quote from: Yoda on April 20, 2005, 02:20:27 AM
I'd be the guy who looks like he's wearing lipstick.  (I should really have that looked into, methinks.)

Didn't anybody tell you to keep your hands off the lady cadets?  ;) :P ;D
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

Pylon

Quote from: Greg on April 20, 2005, 03:21:40 AM

Hands-off the ladies, we knew about.

Attention on the ladies, is something we learned to do more at this dining-out.  ::) ;) ;D
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Yoda

Quote from: Pylon on April 20, 2005, 03:43:21 AM
Quote from: Greg on April 20, 2005, 03:21:40 AM

Hands-off the ladies, we knew about.

Attention on the ladies, is something we learned to do more at this dining-out.  ::) ;) ;D
And of course just how much attention should be showered on the ladies...(3 fingers for a PDA, anyone?)

And you didn't have it nearly as bad as I did.  When your sword of command is light up and controlled by devious ROTC cadets, you learn that spanish did do something for you, because they will order you to obtain 46.5 butter packets and then count them in the aforementioned language.

dwb

Quick!  Everyone look at a different camera!  ;D

Greg

Quote from: justin_bailey on April 20, 2005, 08:42:35 PM
Quick!  Everyone look at a different camera!  ;D

Sir, you should make C/Maj Fenner and 1st Lt Kieloch moderators or something, just so you say that everybody in that pic is on CadetStuff Staff!
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

CAPSGT

More Syracuse guys on the staff of CS?  That's just what they need!  I'm scared to go to Syracuse because of the ones that are already on the staff!   :D

I KEED, I KEED!
MICHAEL A. CROCKETT, Lt Col, CAP
Assistant Communications Officer, Wicomico Composite Squadron