Whats the ranks on CAPTalk?

Started by C/Awesomenesss, October 15, 2013, 03:57:28 AM

C/Awesomenesss

FlyTiger77

Quote from: Awesomenesss on October 15, 2013, 03:57:28 AM

Complete topic titles and complete thoughts in your questions will serve you well in the future-and not just in your CAPTalk future (which my crystal ball tells me might be short-lived).

Additionally, not starting a new thread every time you have a random neuron firing might also help your longevity. You can see from those who do not post anonymously what rank/grade they hold. You should be able to extrapolate from there the span with whom you are dealing.
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

FlyTiger77

Quote from: FlyTiger77 on October 15, 2013, 04:02:28 AM
...which my crystal ball tells me might be short-lived...

My crystal ball is getting much clearer.

Elioron

Complete topic titles and complete thoughts in your questions will serve you well in the future-and not just in your CAPTalk future (which my crystal ball tells me might be short-lived).

Additionally, not starting a new thread every time you have a random neuron firing might also help your longevity. You can see from those who do not post anonymously what rank/grade they hold. You should be able to extrapolate from there the span with whom you are dealing.

While I agree with everything you said, sir, I believe he is referring to the forum ranks (Recruit, Member, Salty & Seasoned Contributor, etc.).
Scott W. Dean, Capt, CAP
CDS/DOS/ITO/Comm/LGT/Admin - CP
PCR-WA-019

FlyTiger77

Quote from: Elioron on October 15, 2013, 04:27:13 AM

While I agree with everything you said, sir, I believe he is referring to the forum ranks (Recruit, Member, Salty & Seasoned Contributor, etc.).

Quite possibly. But, those are just as easily found.

Like I said, my crystal ball tells me that the point will be moot shortly.

Майор Хаткевич

Well he cannot post new topics anymore.

C/Awesomenesss

Quote from: Elioron on October 15, 2013, 04:27:13 AM

Yes I am. Can't find it anywere.

whatevah

Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

C/Awesomenesss

^Thanks. Can you look in your PMs please?

SarDragon

QuoteRe: Position  « Reply #16 on: August 22, 2005, 11:39:40 » 

Quote from: Matt on August 22, 2005, 11:36:32
So if we hit like 10,000 do we get a set of steak knives
;D

When you hit 10,000 posts, we'll give you a special prize.  :)

(You have to hit 10,000, however, to find out what the special prize is.)  ;)

Quoted from the thread Whatevah linked to.

Eclipse has 20,000 posts. Did he get two special prizes?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Panache

Quote from: SarDragon on October 15, 2013, 06:54:51 AM
Eclipse has 20,000 posts. Did he get two special prizes?

He can tell you, but then he has to kill you.