CAPP 52-18 confusing passage

Started by Майор Хаткевич, October 01, 2012, 03:56:47 AM

Майор Хаткевич

Maybe it's late, but this doesn't make sense in structure and meaning to me...can someone explain it:

QuoteTest Administrators. The CPFT must be administered by a senior member, who need not be the unit's
testing officer; a CAP-USAF member; or with the unit commander's approval, a physical education teacher.
Cadets may assist in proctoring the CPFT under the supervision of the test administrator.

Eclipse

CPFT must be administered by one of the following:

Senior member (may or may not be the unit's TCO)

CAP-USAF rep

PT Teacher (requires CC approval)

Cadets may assist, but may not be the person responsible for administering the test.

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

Or in a different way, the cadets can not proctor the test, but it doesn't need to be the TCO either.

Any senior member at a minimum. Or CAP-USAF (reg. from the era of when CAP-USAF did the Spaatz test), or allows the unit commander to bring in a SME. (Subject Matter Expert), PE teacher to do the PT testing.

Майор Хаткевич

Yea CAPR 52-16 laid it out a bit clearer. Guess I'm too tired from all this CAP stuff. Yay for finishing SLS.

coudano

We have used the PE teacher path, for cadets who live far away from our squadron, and missed squadron PT night (for a legitimate reason) and were up for promotion on a short timeframe.

Just had the high school gym teacher do the PT and report the results to us.
Fine.

EMT-83

The sentence is very clear as written. Just pay attention to the comma and semicolon usage.

ol'fido

Quote from: EMT-83 on October 01, 2012, 12:19:06 PM
The sentence is very clear as written. Just pay attention to the comma and semicolon usage.
Thank you, Mr. Lewis. >:D
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Extremepredjudice

I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Garibaldi

Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things