Retests & Testing Opportunities

Started by MIKE, March 15, 2005, 12:13:38 AM

abysmal

CAPR 52-16, 2-2, a., 3) wrote:
Cadets may not test beyond their next achievement. For example, a C/TSgt may take the Lindbergh Achievement tests, but not the Doolittle Achievement tests. The progression of the Cadet Program is shown in Figure 2-2.

2LT Christopher M. Parrett
[red]Deputy Commander of Cadets, Cadet Programs Officer[/red]
London Bridge Composite Squadron 501
SWR-AZ-112,  Lake Havasu City, Arizona

MIKE

Quote from: abysmal on August 18, 2005, 09:42:57 PM
CAPR 52-16, 2-2, a., 3) wrote:
Cadets may not test beyond their next achievement. For example, a C/TSgt may take the Lindbergh Achievement tests, but not the Doolittle Achievement tests. The progression of the Cadet Program is shown in Figure 2-2.

Ah... Rodger.

Nah... It doesn't apply only to the leadership tests... If you are a C/Amn you can take the achievement 2 leadership test and the test for one of the AE modules, but could not take the achievement 3 leadership test or take another AE module test (after passing the first one) without first being promoted... Same goes for the CPFT... It only counts for your current achievement.

I guess in actual practice, you could take and pass both the leadership and aerospace tests for your next achievement on the same night and just sit around waiting on the other requirements like ML, CPFT and TIG/TIS.
Mike Johnston

abysmal

Hmmm.
I thought the ban was only on the Leadership tests and that the Cadets could test ahead on the Aerospace...
2LT Christopher M. Parrett
[red]Deputy Commander of Cadets, Cadet Programs Officer[/red]
London Bridge Composite Squadron 501
SWR-AZ-112,  Lake Havasu City, Arizona

MIKE

Quote from: abysmal on August 18, 2005, 10:07:28 PM
Hmmm.
I thought the ban was only on the Leadership tests and that the Cadets could test ahead on the Aerospace...

Negative Ghost-rider.

You could possibly take an AE module test, not pass it and then decide to take a whack at another module since you are no longer required to take the AE modules in sequence.

The AE requirements are part of the achievement.
Mike Johnston