Cadet to Senior Packages

Started by ZackN, September 22, 2010, 09:25:54 PM

ZackN

Quote from: Marshalus on September 27, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: ZackN on September 22, 2010, 09:25:54 PM
Does anyone know of anywhere where I can purchase a Cadet to Senior Member Uniform Package? I don't need the uniforms themselves, just the new flight cap, rank insignias, cap device, etc...Everything a Cadet needs when he/she transitions to senior member.

I know the Hock Shop used to offer them, but It doesn't appear that they do anymore.

Thanks,
Zack

Regrettably, Hock is not allow to sell anything with the CAP insignia on it anymore. Hopefully Vanguard will offer a similar package soon, but until then you'll just have to order it piece by piece.

That is so regrettably unfortunate....As if buying all of your uniform items/gear wasn't expensive enough.  Eaker.Cadet, I need 2LT but I also have a list of items that I need to order since they now require you to do it piece by piece. That package that the hock sold was spectacular.

Also, I've already completed lvl1 plus all required coursework and then some. No issue  :)

BillB

The Hock can still sell BDU uniform packages, less the CAP specific insignia.
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

a2capt

The point with the Level 1 & Curry is to introduce you to the C&C's and uniform regulation. Without that it's presumed that one would probably not  either understand or yet possess the complete uniform and thus, would not wear it properly.

davidsinn

Quote from: a2capt on September 30, 2010, 06:31:40 PM
The point with the Level 1 & Curry is to introduce you to the C&C's and uniform regulation. Without that it's presumed that one would probably not  either understand or yet possess the complete uniform and thus, would not wear it properly.

The difference is that a uniform is required to be worn correctly to earn your Curry yet is prohibited before lvl 1.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn