"The Good ole Days"

Started by caphornbuckle, September 10, 2010, 05:47:10 AM

Майор Хаткевич

I think that was the era of 6month promotions...

Trung Si Ma

Quote from: Ohioguard on September 13, 2010, 02:36:09 AM
Do you remember when you had to send all of the cadet achievement test to National for grading? 

And we got the results back on a printout that you cut up and stapled to the CAPF66.  There was also no specific order to take the aerospace tests in so everyone's ribbons were in a different order.
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

HGjunkie

Quote from: Trung Si Ma on September 13, 2010, 05:58:22 PM
Do you remember when you had to send all of the cadet achievement test to National for grading? 

And we got the results back on a printout that you cut up and stapled to the CAPF66.  There was also no specific order to take the aerospace tests in so everyone's ribbons were in a different order.
There still isn't.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

ßτε

Quote from: HGjunkie on September 13, 2010, 09:19:08 PM
Quote from: Trung Si Ma on September 13, 2010, 05:58:22 PM

There still isn't.
Actually, it is again there isn't. There was a time where the tests needed to be taken in order.

caphornbuckle

I had to take mine in order in the early 90's. Got my Mitchell then they decided they would let the cadet choose the order of the test...go figure!
Lt Col Samuel L. Hornbuckle, CAP