Aircraft Systems Simulator?

Started by jb512, March 04, 2009, 09:01:36 PM

jb512

I know there are tons of ways to practice flying through various games and simulators, but does anyone know of a good large aircraft systems simulator?

Yeah, it's boring sitting and watching gauges for hours but someone has to do it.  Is there anything out there that simulates just a flight engineer panel that you can set to practice various emergencies?

maverik

what platform were you thinking of the Globe master? Only ones I found were gov. use only and had a pretty price tag for just the software.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

jb512

I was hoping that someone had come up with something Windows based.  With all the flight engineers in the world I had my fingers crossed.

PHall

If we needed to do some systems refresher/review we would just go over to the Sim and see if the CPT was open.

But most of our review was done with the dash one opened to the schematic page of the system we were studying.