Leadership labs

Started by PWK-GT, September 05, 2005, 04:34:01 AM

PWK-GT

As I am now short-time to my butter bars, we have been talking about PD. I have been 'promoted' from my position as Safety Officer (to accomodate our new incoming SO--who is in LE). In it's place I have been moved to Leadership Officer. When digging around the CAP Knowledgebase it mentions being familiar with the Leadership Labs (for purchase thru CRAPMART), but I can't seem to find them there. Anybody know what they are? Or do they have a CAPR# that I am missing...... ???
Thanks as always to the masses..... ;D
"Is it Friday yet"

Pylon

I believe they would be referring to the "Leadership 2000 and Beyond" series of books, Volumes I through IV (for the four phases of the cadet program).

You should be able to get them from CAPMart or The Hock.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

PWK-GT

Thanks....I checked for them at CRAPMART---and go figure--they didn't have them. The Hock offers only Vol. 1 and 2..........it's a start. :P
"Is it Friday yet"

Pylon

Wow - that shows you how much my memory serves me.  There are only two volumes.  One for the enlisted side of the Cadet Program, the other for the officer side.    ::)

I forget more every day than I learn.  :P
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

PWK-GT

Thanks for the confirmation, at least! I won't be wasting any time chasing 'phantoms'......Anybody have any useful tips on these? This is an area I didn't see myself getting into before........
"Is it Friday yet"

Greg

Quote from: Pylon on September 05, 2005, 05:25:45 AM
Wow - that shows you how much my memory serves me.  There are only two volumes.  One for the enlisted side of the Cadet Program, the other for the officer side.    ::)

I forget more every day than I learn.  :P

Hmmmm, somehow I've got three volumes in my binder:

Vol I- through the Mitchell
Vol II- Mitchell through Earhart
Vol III- Earhart through Spaatz
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

MIKE

Save your money.  Get them here.  You probably don't really need printed copies anyway.
Mike Johnston

abysmal

Quote from: MIKE on September 05, 2005, 02:26:35 PM
Save your money.  Get them here.  You probably don't really need printed copies anyway.

That or just ask one of the cadets to borrow the new member CD that they got with all of them on it.
2LT Christopher M. Parrett
[red]Deputy Commander of Cadets, Cadet Programs Officer[/red]
London Bridge Composite Squadron 501
SWR-AZ-112,  Lake Havasu City, Arizona