Requesting eServices assistance

Started by CAPCom, April 06, 2022, 06:05:20 PM

CAPCom

Hello - Since taking commander last year, I've never promoted someone in eServices.  Have looked and searched and clicked for at least a half hour trying to find where to make that happen.  Would appreciate someone giving me help on where to go in eServices to make it happen.  Thanks in advance.

AdAstra

Cadet promotions: eServices --> Cadet Programs --> Cadet Promotions

Senior promotions: eServices --> Personnel --> Membership System --> Promotion
Charles Wiest

CAPCom

Thank you.  I don't know if others feel this way, but eServices is not user friendly nor is it intuitive.  And I'm quite tech/computer savvy.  Appreciate your help.  Have a great day.

Eclipse

eServices' UI was clearly designed by someone who knew of computers, but who had never
actually used one themselves.

"That Others May Zoom"

NC Hokie

Quote from: Eclipse on April 06, 2022, 07:51:12 PMeServices' UI was clearly designed by someone who knew of computers, but who had never
actually used one themselves.
I think Eclipse meant to say that eServices' UI was clearly designed by multiple people who knew of computers, but who had never actually used one themselves or coordinated their work with one another.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Paul Creed III

Clicking on the Menu on the top left is a Search Applications box; it isn't perfect but still fairly useful.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager