NCO Program update from the field

Started by JohhnyD, March 25, 2021, 02:30:02 AM

JohhnyD

Quote from: Eclipse on March 31, 2021, 11:03:11 PM
Quote from: JohhnyD on March 31, 2021, 10:29:18 PMEncampments are designed to be BMT light in regards to military C&C and D&C.

They are literally not.
Wrong. Look you hate the NCO program, and social media. We all get that. But while you are entitled to your own opinions, facts are not yours to make up.

We have had great success with social media. We are starting to have great success with the NCO program. Another two years as Squadron of Distinction under our belt, so maybe we are doing a lot of things right.

In the two years since I escaped the Wing from H*LL, my unit has grown from 76 members to 125. My ideas have added a little bit of octane to an already robust unit with a great leadership cadre. If you have any desire to excel as a leader, you could do as they did and try new ideas. If all you care to do is carp, complain and denigrate, maybe it is time for you to let new blood lead?

I appreciate your experience, thank you for your service and honor that service. You have added real value for me on many topics. This thread is not one of those times.

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on March 30, 2021, 03:11:12 PMThere's a measuring tape shortage which will hopefully be restocked now that the Suez Canal is back open. Until then...can we close this thread down already?

Has the resupply arrived already?

It's only been a day...

SarDragon

Fork. Done. Click. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret