Main Menu

Maj. Patricia Kidd-Jordan

Started by ironputts, February 03, 2020, 09:46:06 PM

ironputts

February 3, 2020

Maj. Patricia Kidd-Jordan
Weir Cook Cadet Squadron
Indiana Wing

Patricia Anne Kidd-Jordan, 66, Indianapolis, IN passed from this world on Sunday, December 15, 2019.  She was born on Tuesday, August 11, 1953 to Andrew R. Rice and Evelyn (Belyea) Rice in Boston, MA.

She was a single mother raising me until she met my father, William T. Jordan, I believe the love of her life. Even though they were divorced. They were best of friends. Both of my parents were diagnosed as terminally ill months apart. They made a pact that one day they would met up and be together again.

Patricia went to college while working two jobs to make ends met. She was Phi Beta Kappa. She loved loved Civil Air Patrol dedicated 14 1/2  years, served her country in the Coast Guard's in the 70s, also serving as an EMT. She also was ordained minister as a sexual abuse counselor, member of Lynhurst Baptist Church. She loved and wrote poetry.

She was preceded in death by her parents.

She is survived by her daughter Lisa Jordan, Tara Byers, brothers Billy Kidd, Andy Kidd, Andrew Rice, Steven Rice, Terry Kidd, sisters, Linda Beth, Evelyn Rice, Judey Swaine, Judy Kidd, 4 grandchildren Kyla, Kaylee, Madilyn, Aaron, 2 great grandchildren Aidan, Kaden, and extended family and friends. 

She was loved and will be missed. 
Greg Putnam, Lt. Col., CAP