Main Menu

CAP Ribbon Chart

Started by ♠SARKID♠, April 15, 2008, 07:44:53 PM

♠SARKID♠

Does anybody have a chart of the current ribbon order of precedence?  I'm talking like 3ftx2ft in size.  The one we have now isn't current ( from 2000, no Fiek).  Either a chart or a file scalable to poster size would be cool.  I'm hoping someone has one, otherwise I have to draw it up myself  :(

cnitas

Our squadron has a chart, but it is not in electronic form.
Mark A. Piersall, Lt Col, CAP
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

davedove

The chart in CAPM 39-1 is current as of 23 March 2005, but of course it's not that big and only shows the names of the awards.
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Camas

Flying Pig

If all else fails, you can go on the ribbon checker website, click all of the boxes and have it printed out and enlarged at Kinko's.  Would beat drawing it.

jimmydeanno

How about this?

EDIT: Just realized that the Yeager and Loening images are swapped but correct in order of precedence.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: Camas on April 15, 2008, 09:23:32 PM
Would something like this help?

Thanks, I think page 7 will enlarge well enough to poster size.  JimmyDeanno, thanks as well.  Your's is really nice with the descriptions, but I'd like a single poster; that would take several.

James Shaw

I can print up to a 13 X 19 poster if you would pay for the postage.
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - Current
USCGA:2018 - Current
SGAUS: 2017 - Current

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: caphistorian on April 17, 2008, 12:48:00 AM
I can print up to a 13 X 19 poster if you would pay for the postage.

No thanks, I have a squadron member who can do 34 x 44 (helps to have an engineering student in your squadron :) )

Capt_Redfox30

jimmydeanno I was just looking at the chart and realized that the copy I had, had the  LOENING and YEAGER ribbons switched.  The descriptions where fine, just the ribbons themselves.  Thought you should know.
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

Capt_Redfox30

Forget last, I just noticed your edit posting.  Sorry. 
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

jimmydeanno

Thank you for letting me know anyway - I appreciate it.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill