C.A.P Fly in in FSX! Any one interested?

Started by snowman, July 08, 2009, 04:52:33 PM

snowman

Hello, Everyone.

I Would like to announce an FSX Civil Air Patrol Fly-in. (BTW my user name in FSX is snowychris then a bunch of numbers)

First off, i would like to announce the targeted dates:
Tomorrow at Some time around 11:00.
friday at the same time.
and more dates will come...

none of these are set in stone, but would like to at least try for tomorrow. they will run as long as we have members on the server.

I would like someone with a fast internet connection to be the host (technically) to contact me. I would be the tower controller. also make sure you contact me before hosting one so i know whats going on, and so i can give you some required info. I will post more info as i get it. Right now i just need to get someone to be the host.

Cap aircraft would be preferred but anything is allowed. Also keep in mind that I only use chat so you would need to keep your windows open.

Ozzy

Perhaps I'll join for a little bit once you get more information on it. I have an extremely good internet connection (Hey its free!), so I don't believe I can host, but I'll probably join up. I need to find my headset though....
Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

snowman

great, great. nothing will be happening till we get a host

rescue520

Hey
Would be interested, But im moving house at the moment and once i do i'll see if i can host for you.
Rescue

coolkites