Main Menu

MIMS-ES

Started by schreiberboy, June 07, 2006, 04:34:47 PM

schreiberboy

I'm working with the ES Officer at my squadron over in SC.  This past year many of the guys in our squadron (including myself) finished everything we needed to do for GTM level 3.  I went onto MIMS, opened by SQTR card, filled it out, saved it, and then went into ES Single-person Specialty Entry (Achievement Level) and filled that out for GTM3.  I viewed my 'Pending Acheivments' in that folder as well, an it said that GTM3 was pending approval from the UNIT.  I talked to the ES Officer and he said all he saw for him to approve was my picture for my 101 card, not my GTM3 stuff.  What do him or I need to do?  Thanks!
c/2d Lt Daniel Schreiber, CAP
LTC BnCo, Camden Military Academy

Al Sayre

You probably need your Unit Commander to check the Validations Page in MIMS.  It's possible that he hasn't given the ES officer the MIMS permissions necessary for him to do the approval.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

BlackKnight

I'll bet your commander hasn't formally assigned your ES officer to that staff position in the online duty assignment module.  The ability to approve MIMS qualifications go with the duty assignment. Your unit CC has approval authority, and ES officer(s) if he has designated one online. 
Phil Boylan, Maj, CAP
DCS, Rome Composite Sqdn - GA043
http://www.romecap.org/

mawr

I don't know if this is applicable to your situation but many items will not function (process) unless you have gone into eServices and entered your personal info such as height, weight, hair color etc.

Rick Hasha, Lt Col CAP