Main Menu

Sigs

Started by Becks, April 29, 2006, 06:27:10 PM

Becks

Is there any rule on the forum about having an image for your sig like I do?  Wasnt sure if you guys didnt want the bandwidth being chewed up.  If you dont mind them I thought I would put the offer out there that I would be more than happy to make them for any members wanting them.  :)

BBATW

MIKE

If the staff doesn't like it, I'm sure they will let you know.

I know [a certain other site] frowns on banner sigs.
Mike Johnston

Pylon

Having that sig image doesn't affect our bandwidth at all.  You're hotlinking it from ImageShack, and so you're actually using their bandwidth (not that they would even notice).

We don't have any set rules on sig lines here.  Some people don't like large signatures or image sigs, some forums frown upon them, some forums everybody has one.  Basically, our stance is we won't ask you to change anything in your sig space unless it's obnoxious, ridiculously huge or long, or out of line.  Other than that, do what you will.   8)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Marine Corps Gal

Hello Becks -- I would love one but I don't know if I want to put my personal info out there.
OO-RAH.

CLB

Quote from: Marine Corps Gal on July 15, 2006, 04:17:54 PM
Hello Becks -- I would love one but I don't know if I want to put my personal info out there.

Don't give any info to him.  He's a goon.   >:D
Capt Christopher Bishop
Coastal Charleston Composite Squadron

Matt

Quote from: CLB on July 16, 2006, 06:55:18 AM
Quote from: Marine Corps Gal on July 15, 2006, 04:17:54 PM

Don't give any info to him.  He's a goon.   >:D

Yup... He's a real bum...
<a href=mailto:mkopp@ncr.cap.gov> Matthew Kopp</a>, Maj, CAP
Director of Information Technology
<a href=https://www.ncrcap.us.org> North Central Region</a>

Becks

Lies, all lies, theyre the real bums.  In regards to putting youre into out there I can make it say as little or as much as you want, even just your screen name here.  Shoot me a PM and let me know what youd like.

BBATW