Calendar format.

Started by Stonewall, March 06, 2009, 05:41:21 PM

Stonewall

Meh, well, I'm a DCC again. I held out since being asked last year and then this past January. I finally broke.

Out of all the stuff I have saved from my previous command, I cannot find an old schedule format. I'm a fan of the 6 month forecast (1/1 - 6/30 and 7/1 - 12/31). Does anyone have something they'd be willing to share with me? Something in Word or Excel that I can pretty much just replace your stuff with my stuff? Anything to save time.

My email is bowdenk@gmail.com

Cheers. Thanks.
Serving since 1987.

Capt M. Sherrod

Just e-mailed you some stuff....
Michael Sherrod, Capt, CAP
Professional Development Officer
Hanscom Composite Squadron, NER-MA-043

Stonewall

Got it.  Will look at it on Sunday.  At my first FTX CAP camping trip in 3 years.  WOW!  Way different than DCWG.  I left my TV, cooler and xbox at home...I don't fit in here :-)
Serving since 1987.

LtCol057

Stonewall, sounds like one of my experiences when I was in Army Reserve. Went for 2 wk duty with another unit in the field. Didn't know what to expect so I packed light.  Got there and was surprised. Some of the people had taken refrigerators (not the mini size either), TVs, even had one tent that had a full size pool table.  Definitely not the field experience I was used to. 

NIN

Quote from: LtCol057 on March 08, 2009, 09:35:21 PM
Stonewall, sounds like one of my experiences when I was in Army Reserve. Went for 2 wk duty with another unit in the field. Didn't know what to expect so I packed light.  Got there and was surprised. Some of the people had taken refrigerators (not the mini size either), TVs, even had one tent that had a full size pool table.  Definitely not the field experience I was used to. 

My first AT in the National Guard was to Corpus Christi, TX.  Blew me away.  I was expecting 2 weeks in a GP at Cp Grayling, instead I got a suntan.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.