Main Menu

Congrats JKalemis

Started by pixelwonk, April 04, 2006, 09:33:09 PM

pixelwonk

Word at NHQ is that one of our fellow CAPtalk friends, James Kalemis, has received the Grover Loening Aerospace Award and has been promoted to 1st Lt.

Congrats!  :)

Becks

BBATW

Pace

Quote from: tedda on April 04, 2006, 09:33:09 PM
Grover Loening Aerospace Award and has been promoted to 1st Lt.
First, Congrats!!!! :clap: :clap:

Second, Grover Loening and only a 1st Lt??? :o  Either something was holding up a promotion or you're one high speed, low drag kinda guy!!
Lt Col, CAP

Pylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

alexalvarez

Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

Westernslope

Word at NHQ is that one of our fellow CAPtalk friends, James Kalemis, has received the Grover Loening Aerospace Award and has been promoted to 1st Lt.

Outstanding. I am really impressed!!

It is great to see members interested in CAP SM profession development.   I know Squadron Commanders and Wing Staff members who have never gotten past Level 1. When working with Cadets, it sets a great example.

arajca

Quote from: Cadetofthe60s on April 05, 2006, 01:33:43 PM

Outstanding. I am really impressed!!

It is great to see members interested in CAP SM profession development.   I know Squadron Commanders and Wing Staff members who have never gotten past Level 1. When working with Cadets, it sets a great example.
Which is one of the reasons I push the seniors in my unit to promote.

Congrats.

PWK-GT

It gives the rest of us in ILWG goosebumps and shivers to see one of our own excel! ::)
Congrats Lt. Kalemis!!!
Love your stuff on the Blog ;D
"Is it Friday yet"

Bluelakes 13

WOW - thanks all.

I almost missed this thread.  I didn't know it was such a big deal!  I guess finishing Level 4 by the end of the year (fingers crossed) should be a bigger deal!  I am hoping to go to RSC in July and be staff on our Wing's Conference in October.  The rest is easy.

Thanks again,