Main Menu

everybodys rank in cap

Started by Hoorah, November 17, 2008, 10:52:06 PM

wingnut55

We EITHER SHOULD ALL BE COLONELS, OR BE MADE SARGENTS AND YOU CAN BUY ME THE BOOZE

Duke Dillio

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on November 18, 2008, 12:52:48 AM
Lieutenant General.

(But I suffer from delusions of grandeur)

Is that in the US Ranger Corps?    >:D >:D >:D

Duke Dillio

Former C/Lt. Col.  Captain since 2006.  Might see gold oak leaves in June but only time will tell.....

addo1

Quote from: AvroArrow on November 20, 2008, 10:35:12 PM
C/MSgt

According to my math, I'm eligible (by the 60 days) for C/SMSgt on Christmas  :D

Same here...
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Timbo

former C/LtCol....current CAPT....soon-to-be Major

PaulR

I am a former C/1Lt.  When I report to my next unit in Cali, I am joining up with the Composite Squadron in Alameda as a MSGT(in Jul09).  So technically, at this moment, I am a former Cadet and present enthusiast with concrete plans to rejoin as a Senior member!

Eeyore

Quote from: PaulR on November 25, 2008, 11:27:13 PM
I am a former C/1Lt.  When I report to my next unit in Cali, I am joining up with the Composite Squadron in Alameda as a MSGT(in Jul09).  So technically, at this moment, I am a former Cadet and present enthusiast with concrete plans to rejoin as a Senior member!

When I was in CAWG Group 2 the Alameda squadrons were either Senior or Cadet Squadrons, the only Composite near Alameda is in Concord (SQ 44 - a former Squadron of mine)

Oh, to stay on topic. 2dLt here and should be a 1Lt once the paperwork in my file is cleaned up.

DrDave

Major in CAP.

My rank is "Doctor" in the real world!  :)

Dr. Dave
Lt. Col. (Dr.) David A. Miller
Director of Public Affairs
Missouri Wing
NCR-MO-098

"You'll feel a slight pressure ..."

Flying Pig

1Lt. as of about Sept 1997.  Yes kids.....an 11 year 1Lt.  with about a 3 year break in service in the middle of all that.

DNall

Lord Major Lt Admiral of the high flying... oh, who cares. Just don't call me... nevermind, family forum here.

NJMEDIC

Call me anything except late for dinner  :clap:
Mark J. Burckley,NJ EMT-P
Major  CAP
Member NJ EMS Task Force

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: Flying Pig on November 26, 2008, 12:12:21 AM
1Lt. as of about Sept 1997.  Yes kids.....an 11 year 1Lt.  with about a 3 year break in service in the middle of all that.

"You know, it's not that much more to finish Level II..."

(dodging rotten eggs and tomatoes)

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

PORed

PhoenixRisen

I'm a 16.5 Star General.  One star for each year I've been on planet earth.  (Don't ask what it looks like with a half a star on there, just use your imagination.)

*THUD*

(That was the sound of me crashing down from dreamland.)

I'm a C/MSgt.

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: capcadetwilliams on November 17, 2008, 10:52:06 PM
everybodys rank in cap

Dunno about you, but I shower every day.

I'll be here all week. Make sure you tip your waitress -- and try the veal.

;D

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

Gunner C

Former Cadet Captain, presently (and forever) a Lt Col.  I'm also a former CAP chief warrant officer. 

Gunner

proveritas

Flight Officer

(All of the fun, none of the responsibility.  ;D )

They'll let me drive the CAP van in six months though...
Hannah

major pain

I am a Former Cadet Flight Officer and Currently a Major, Lt Col. Select
Lt Col Rp Kraatz, CAP
Inspector General
Kansas Wing (KSWG-01)

citizensoldier

Quote from: bosshawk on November 20, 2008, 06:03:45 PM
My signature block says it all.  Beyond that, I have been accused of being a bit rank on occasion.

I only wear CAP rank on things that absolutely require it by reg: name patch, name tag on grey, flight suit.  For the most part, I am one of those who believes that rank in CAP doesn't mean much.

Some of that is why I retain my relatively low NCO rank as a Senior Member.  I am more interested in what people DO.  My sig line says where I stand.

CS
Mt. Hood Composite Squadron 1987-1989
SSG Stillwater Composite Squadron 2008-2009
SSGBroken Arrow Composite Squadron FEB 2009-Present
SGT OKARNG 08 APR 1988-23 JUN 2009

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: citizensoldier on December 11, 2008, 03:20:45 PM
My sig line says where I stand.

Thank for your service, sir - and God Bless you!