Main Menu

everybodys rank in cap

Started by Hoorah, November 17, 2008, 10:52:06 PM

Always Ready

>:D Technical Flight Officer as of Oct 2008. Former :angel: C/2Lt

Nathan

C/Col, will be transferring to the senior side as a Captain in March.
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

Hawk200

Captain at present, eligible for Major next August.

Quote from: flyerthom on November 18, 2008, 05:23:00 PM
As for rank - well after flying a car accident patient while wearing Nomex III and a Gentex brain bucket in August in AZ well I'd have to say yes  >:D

Don't know about patients (at present), but rank after flying in Nomex and brain bucket I know.  ;D (Don't you just love how your TPL can stand up on it's own after awhile?)

CFI_Ed

Ed Angala, Lt Col, CAP
Oklahoma Wing/DO

CadetProgramGuy

Captain, Promotable in Nov 09.

Admiral, Navy, State of Nebraska

SilverEagle2

Jason R. Hess, Col, CAP
Commander, Rocky Mountain Region

"People are not excellent because they achieve great things;
they achieve great things because they choose to be excellent."
Gerald G. Probst,
Beloved Grandfather, WWII B-24 Pilot, Successful Businessman

Ford73Diesel

C/Capt as of 1 Aug 2006. How ever I will be getting demoted promoted  to SM 1st Lt in about 11 months ;D

FW

As for rank - well after flying a car accident patient while wearing Nomex III and a Gentex brain bucket in August in AZ well I'd have to say yes  >:D

I wouldn't say everybodys rank in CAP.  However, I would like to see a few get cleaned up a bit before going out.   :angel:

flyerthom

Quote from: Hawk200 on November 19, 2008, 05:35:12 AM
Captain at present, eligible for Major next August.

Don't know about patients (at present), but rank after flying in Nomex and brain bucket I know.  ;D (Don't you just love how your TPL can stand up on it's own after awhile?)

Mine tried to start an IV ...
TC

bosshawk

My signature block says it all.  Beyond that, I have been accused of being a bit rank on occasion.

I only wear CAP rank on things that absolutely require it by reg: name patch, name tag on grey, flight suit.  For the most part, I am one of those who believes that rank in CAP doesn't mean much.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

davedove

David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Johnny Yuma

I had leg surgery in November 3, my foot and leg are in a cast. It's been sponge baths ever since then, so yes, I'm a little rank. >:D  ;D

Major, CAP

Master and Commander, K.F.B (Kansas Fishing Boat) Flathead Hunter

King, Yahoo! Instant messenger
"And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-"

" Skip a bit, brother."

"And then the Lord spake, saying: "First, shalt thou take out the holy pin. Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. "Three" shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. "Four" shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, execpting that thou then goest on to three. Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuffit. Amen."

Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:

AvroArrow

C/MSgt

According to my math, I'm eligible (by the 60 days) for C/SMSgt on Christmas  :D

RogueLeader

PFC in the Army

1 LT in CAP, only one month TIG for Capt. left

Admiral, Great Navy in Nebraska.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

ZigZag911

Hawk200

Quote from: flyerthom on November 20, 2008, 04:21:45 PM
Quote from: Hawk200 on November 19, 2008, 05:35:12 AM
(Don't you just love how your TPL can stand up on it's own after awhile?)

Mine tried to start an IV ...

I guess the extra hand would be nice....

Chappie

Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

Chappie

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on November 18, 2008, 12:52:48 AM
Lieutenant General.

(But I suffer from delusions of grandeur)

I would be proud to carry your flag, sir   As long as you wear that Hawaiin print shirt you were wearing at NSC with those fringey type shoulder boards attached  :D.  We could call it the JKU  ::)
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

BuckeyeDEJ

I'm a major, a former cadet lieutenant colonel, and am either an RSC or an SOS/ACSC away from light colonel.

For some reason, I think I'll do the SOS or ACSC -- it will mean more than the RSC as far as feeling of accomplishment, though the RSC might give me the "this is how we do it in CAP" angle. (Not that 25 years in CAP didn't give me that....)

WIWAC, there was no Eaker Award, so mine's backdated. I came as close as you possibly can to having a third diamond without getting it. Turns out, it wouldn't have helped me outside CAP anyway, so in hindsight, it didn't matter!

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

James Shaw

2nd Lt.   September  2001
1st Lt.    November   2002
Captain  September  2004
Major      December   2006
Lt. Col     Waiting to let time pass by. Have finished all req for Level V and submitted paperwork for Wilson. Not in eservices as of yet.
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - Current
USCGA:2018 - Current
SGAUS: 2017 - Current