Show Us Your Rack!

Started by MIKE, June 26, 2007, 03:48:38 PM

afgeo4

GEORGE LURYE

SarDragon

Quote from: Jolt on July 01, 2007, 11:12:48 PM
The silver S on my Mitchell ribbon and the fact that my "wings" (I know, they're just pre-solos) are below my ground team badge.

Well, to get a silver star on your Mitchell, type a 6 in the box. Dunno how to swap the badges. They appear in listed order.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

elkorona

Lt Col Elliott Korona, CAP
Deputy Director, Civic Leadership Academy

Kerrbie

Quote from: Gorfour20 on July 03, 2007, 05:32:41 AM
Me

Oh wow. First I find Crockett on this site now I find the guy you fights the forces of evil. I didn't know i new so many people on here. I just found this site looking for my squadrons homepage on Google. lol

Im hoping to get my GT badge soon.
C/2nd Lt Katheryn Kerr, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, Group 2
Carroll Composite Squadron, MD Wing, MER

elkorona

It took me a second to realize what you meant by fighting the forces of evil.  But yes, I do that everyday!
Lt Col Elliott Korona, CAP
Deputy Director, Civic Leadership Academy

Kerrbie

C/2nd Lt Katheryn Kerr, CAP
Cadet Deputy Commander, Group 2
Carroll Composite Squadron, MD Wing, MER

Jolt

Quote from: SarDragon on July 03, 2007, 05:20:34 AM
Quote from: Jolt on July 01, 2007, 11:12:48 PM
The silver S on my Mitchell ribbon and the fact that my "wings" (I know, they're just pre-solos) are below my ground team badge.

Well, to get a silver star on your Mitchell, type a 6 in the box. Dunno how to swap the badges. They appear in listed order.

Thanks!

jb512

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

drcomm

David Romere, Maj, CAP
Starbase Composite Squadron, SWR-OK-151
Oil Well 767
Mitchell Award #2536 (May 1981)
Amateur Radio Call Sign: KA5OWI

CadetProgramGuy

Finally got it figured out....

Mustang

"Amateurs train until they get it right; Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong. "

Major Lord

Does my EMT badge or my Ground Team Leader badge go on top?

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

MIKE

You aren't supposed to wear both.  You have to pick one.
Mike Johnston

Sgt. Savage

I almost didn't reply. Seems a little pretentious. I got over it.

Stonewall

Quote from: MIKE on July 08, 2007, 02:53:03 PM

Really?  It says that in a reg somewhere?  That doesn't make sense.

I would wear my GTM over my EMT badge.
Serving since 1987.

MIKE

It's all in how it's worded.
Mike Johnston

SAR-EMT1

As I am not a computer genius and as I dont have photoshop I ll just list what I have.

Ground Team Badge
EMT Badge
Leadership (with bronze star)
Membership
Yeager
Rickenbacker (from my cadet days)
Red Service Ribbon -with clasp- (5 years)
Encampment Ribbon (with clasp)
Senior Recruiter Ribbon

* Note: I did say EMT badge. There are actually three. The basic for Basics, the star is intended for Intermediates and the Master badge
(star n' wreath) is for paramedics. And yes, I checked with Vanguard and Maxwell before I ordered it.
Just an FYI to everyone.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

Ford73Diesel

Since I'm not a computer wiz, I'll just list them:

Encampment ribbon (3 Clasps)
Cadet Community Service
Red Service (1 Clasp, 5 years)
Curry Through Earhart (excluding Feik award)

Mitchell 52766
Earhart 13735 IIRC

Major Lord

Quote from: MIKE on July 08, 2007, 02:53:03 PM

I can't find any clear regulatory guidance on this (surprise! CAP is unclear on regs!) In this thread you will see numerous comnputer graphics showing mutliple metal blingage, so I am pretty sure that you can wear both an EMT "Star of Life" badge ( hey, when I got mine, that was the only badge...) and an ES rating badge. Do you want to tell el generalissimo that he can't wear more than one set of wings?

Capt. Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."