Sweet Home Alabama

Started by Майор Хаткевич, May 27, 2017, 01:28:49 AM

Майор Хаткевич

Gunsotsu

You need to take a left at I-565 and head east.

stillamarine

Passed that twice yesterday.
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

PHall

The Saturn 1B, the little brother to the mighty Saturn 5!

Live2Learn

Quote from: Майор Хаткевич on May 27, 2017, 01:28:49 AM

Rest here: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ytWIW

THIS is what I thought you meant to discuss: 

I kinda like this version better'n a rocket.

Майор Хаткевич

Live2Learn

Quote from: Майор Хаткевич on May 29, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

I give up...

Sweet home Alabama 

Nice Sign.

Here's a West Coast version.  The City Counsel assumes anyone driving through knows THREE things: Which coast their on (west coast); and what State of the Union they are in (OREGON), and what a "real tree" looks like [HUGE]. 

Other than that I guess it's up to the visitors to figure out the details... that and Don't, Under ANY circumstances, dare to use a 'Jake Brake'.  That's a hangin' offense!.

:)

PHall

Quote from: Live2Learn on May 29, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

Other than that I guess it's up to the visitors to figure out the details... that and Don't, Under ANY circumstances, dare to use a 'Jake Brake'.  That's a hangin' offense!.

:)

You've obviously never lived next to a road where you get to hear them at all hours. Jake Brakes at 3AM tends to irritate the neighbors.

Live2Learn

I didn't say, nor imply that I disagreed with the noose for Jake Brakes.  FWIW, I lived and worked most of my adult life in logging towns...  I KNOW what a Jake Brake sounds like at 0'dark :15.  It's easier to sleep through a Big Ben mechanical alarm clock than a Jake Brake...  Unless I'm the one using it.  :)  then lotsa coffee helps.