Main Menu

EF Johnson Accessories

Started by IceNine, June 04, 2007, 06:59:56 AM

IceNine

So these EF Johnson radios are great (I would detest them but they're free, Darn!!) and up until January There was a catalog that listed the accessories for the radios (ex. Remote mount for mobiles, and the charger banks for portables), All of a sudden in January this catalog went dark and there is now no listing to be found other than the Accessory spec sheet on the website that says "we have these things".  Does anyone know of a place where I can find a list of available accessories for the issued equipment?  And, even better anyone know of a webstore?  And, Finally anyone actually used any of this to say yay or nay for spending my hard earned?
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

CLB

You'll have a hard time finding reasonably priced acc. for EFJ's. 

I found that out by doing a Froogle search looking for a earpiece/mic for the one issued to me.
Capt Christopher Bishop
Coastal Charleston Composite Squadron

IceNine

found this site but i could only find select few accessories, not cheap but not outrageous for the price of what I paid for the radio  ;D

http://www.ixcessory.com/

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

Eclipse

Ebay - I'm assuming you're asking about the EFJ handhelds.

If so, HT 1000 accessories are fully compatible, and there are any number of
ebay vendors selling HT accessories like surveillance mikes, hand mikes, etc.

"That Others May Zoom"

IceNine

I think it was mentioned but I went through a bucket of old mikes, earpieces etc. and found that the Motorola connector is compatable with the EFJ's so that will open up a whole new world of reasonably priced accessories

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4