Main Menu

CAP Weebles?

Started by flipper, April 14, 2007, 03:11:09 AM

JC004

Quote from: Cmdbuddy on April 14, 2007, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: BillB on April 14, 2007, 07:09:00 PM
Which one is Cmdbuddy she asks?  Lets see is it the one with C/Col and the hair on the collar?

At least my weeble knows how to read the manual unlike you  ;D

Quote from: CAPM 39-1Will not extend in length on all sides below an invisible line drawn parallel to the ground at the bottom edge of the shirt collar at the back of the neck.

Cannot touch the bottom of the collar... My weeble is clearly within the regulations :D

Well given the lack of a neck, it is clearly possible for it to be in violation.   :angel:

shorning

Quote from: JC004 on April 14, 2007, 07:28:50 PM
Quote from: Cmdbuddy on April 14, 2007, 07:26:51 PM
Quote from: BillB on April 14, 2007, 07:09:00 PM
Which one is Cmdbuddy she asks?  Lets see is it the one with C/Col and the hair on the collar?

At least my weeble knows how to read the manual unlike you  ;D

Quote from: CAPM 39-1Will not extend in length on all sides below an invisible line drawn parallel to the ground at the bottom edge of the shirt collar at the back of the neck.

Cannot touch the bottom of the collar... My weeble is clearly within the regulations :D

Well given the lack of a neck, it is clearly possible for it to be in violation.   :angel:

shorning

I wonder who this one is.

Personally, this one is my favorite:

JC004

Quote from: shorning on April 14, 2007, 07:44:29 PM

I wonder who this one is.

Personally, this one is my favorite:

You should put the second one back in your signature line.

BillB

If a line is invisible, how can you see it? And which version of 39-1 are you looking at this weeks or last weeks versions? If you are looking at last months, it's been changed by three revision/supplimental letters from National
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

JC004

Quote from: BillB on April 14, 2007, 08:07:11 PM
If a line is invisible, how can you see it? And which version of 39-1 are you looking at this weeks or last weeks versions? If you are looking at last months, it's been changed by three revision/supplimental letters from National

The 39-1 from this week shows this as the line:

Cmdbuddy

Quote from: JC004 on April 14, 2007, 09:43:17 PM

Your line isn't invisible, sir.   ;D
Christie Ducote, Capt, CAP

shorning

Quote from: Cmdbuddy on April 14, 2007, 11:36:11 PM

Shhh...we aren't telling him.  He thinks he is invisible too.  Hey, where's James?  Anyone seen James? 

;)

JC004

Quote from: shorning on April 15, 2007, 12:01:34 AM
Quote from: Cmdbuddy on April 14, 2007, 11:36:11 PM

Shhh...we aren't telling him.  He thinks he is invisible too.  Hey, where's James?  Anyone seen James? 

;)

The line IS invisible, but due to the superpowers you have related to your Spaatz, you can see it.  The other people here can't.  They may THINK that they can, but they can't.  I can see it because I am invisible.

Finally...someone who believes that I am indeed invisible.

fyrfitrmedic

Lots of people believe in invisibility; considerable consumption of alcohol is a common prerequisite.

Remember, dosage titration is important  ;D
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

JC004

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on April 15, 2007, 02:03:07 AM
Lots of people believe in invisibility; considerable consumption of alcohol is a common prerequisite.

Remember, dosage titration is important  ;D

I had ONE pint, I swear.  One. 

flipper

Well, when I get the time, I think I might try and edit one of these little guys to see if I can make decent use of PhotoShop too...

Can\'t be a bad skill to get good at, can it.

JC004

Quote from: flipper on April 15, 2007, 05:47:21 AM
Well, when I get the time, I think I might try and edit one of these little guys to see if I can make decent use of PhotoShop too...

Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Fireworks is a decent basic image editing tool to start with.  They have a 30-day trial available on the Adobe web site.  It is a little less intimidating than Photoshop, although less capable in various ways. 

SarDragon

Can any of you newer folks guess which is mine? Quiet, Christie and Horning!
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Slim

Quote from: SarDragon on April 15, 2007, 07:07:36 AM
Can any of you newer folks guess which is mine? Quiet, Christie and Horning!

I know, I know!

But I don't think I count as "Newer", do I??

Slim

pixelwonk

Quote from: flipper on April 15, 2007, 05:47:21 AM

Is that how you steal your video ideas too, Hayden?

flyerthom

"I had ONE pint, I swear.  One.  "

It was a really BIG one...
TC

JC004

Quote from: flyerthom on April 15, 2007, 05:40:49 PM
"I had ONE pint, I swear.  One.  "

It was a really BIG one...

An American one.  The big ones are Imperial pints.   :P   (I wonder if pints are bigger in Texas?)

Plus, I've always been invisible. 

TJ

Let\'s all place nice - ok Tedda?

This thread is very cute and really doesn\'t deserved to be locked.

JC004

Quote from: TJ on April 15, 2007, 06:12:19 PM
Let\'s all place nice - ok Tedda?

This thread is very cute and really doesn\'t deserved to be locked.

But there's no telling what kind of trouble there could be with all these weebles wandering around.