Unit Details in eServices

Started by a2capt, March 05, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

a2capt

Would the Unit Details, such as meeting location, address, etc., be something on the Commanders Dashboard, that no one else can get to?

While working on a Group web site in particular, but over all in dealing with many units, I find that information often wrong/outdated or not present in much detail, and thought that perhaps a quick "here is how to get to it, could you please verify what is there and add missing information?"

.. but I can not find anything in writing saying where it is, and certainly can't seem to see it myself, as the ITO.

JeffDG

It's in CAPWATCH in the Organization table.

It's editable in "Commander's Corner".  If you need access to that, then a WSA can give it to you.  The click sequence is:  Commander's Corner->Admin->Organizational Contacts

AirDX

eServices-->Commander's Corner-->Admin-->Organization Contacts

The resulting page is actually called Organization Information, and lets the user edit the unit address, contacts, meeting nights, etc.
Believe in fate, but lean forward where fate can see you.

Bayareaflyer 44

Also, depending on your permissions, you can find it at:

eServices-->Membership System-->Org. Maintenance

Earhart #2546
GRW     #3418

Tim Medeiros

Just an FYI, the Commanders Corner > Admin page is simply a page with links to the appropriate modules elsewhere in eServices.  The Organizational Contacts link goes directly to Membership System > Org. Maintenance.

Ditto on the CAPWATCH Organization and OrgContacts tables, you'll need to sort through every unit in CAP though.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811