Main Menu

Hunter Orange MOLLE Vest

Started by Samex, January 17, 2014, 06:20:34 PM

SARDOC

Quote from: C/ARMN Ravlin on November 22, 2015, 09:24:51 PM
Mr. Samex,
Is there anyway to put "Civil Air Patrol Boise RMR-073" on the back of the vest? Preferably in black lettering with the Boise RMR-073 in a little smaller letters under the Civil Air Patrol?
That would be fantastic!
Sincerely,
Cadet Ravlin

Get the Civil Air Patrol name tape and name tapes with the BOISE RMR-073 on them and have them stitched on to the Bag

Storm Chaser

Better yet, have some custom tapes made in orange to match the vest.

C/SrA Ravlin

Cadet SrA Ravlin
Cadet Communications NCO
Boise RMR-ID-073
"Semper Vigilans"
www.gocivilairpatrol.com
www.boisecap.org

Samex

Hello everyone, first off let me apologize for taking so long to join in on the chat again.  It's been a very busy year for us as our vests have been doing extremelly well around the world.  We are currently working with a large Security company in the US to outfit their staff.

Ok, let me address the tag inside the vest.  The vest meet ANSI standards in terms of hi vis colour and reflective.  Our vests have not been submitted for ANSI testing as this is a very expensive and time consuming venture.  Like other companies, we studied the ANSI standards and produced a product that meets these.  When we met with our legal people we discussed the ANSI tag in the vest and it was recommended to us that since we had not submitted the vests for testing that it may be prudent not to add a tag that represented that the vests were compliant although they are.  I mean NO disrespect to our American customers, but the US is very litigious and as a result we have opted to remove the tag from the vests.

As far as the name tag on the back, we can absolutely do that but as someone mentioned there is a cost...ha...ha...

So we are offering a 3 day sale on our vests to CAP members only.  We are taking 40% off the price of the vests!!!(while quantities last)  Combining this with the US/CAD dollar exchange rate these are great savings for CAP members.  At checkout enter the discount code CAP2015.  The purchase must be made through our brand specific website www.dutyapparel.com in order to take advantage of the discount.

Hoping everyone has a great holiday season and thank you for doing what you do!!

Roger Rondeau
On Duty Equipment Ltd - Duty Apparel

C/SrA Ravlin

Mr. Rondeau,
Do you have an approximate price on what it would cost to put the lettering on the vest?
Sincerely,
Cadet Airman Ravlin
Cadet SrA Ravlin
Cadet Communications NCO
Boise RMR-ID-073
"Semper Vigilans"
www.gocivilairpatrol.com
www.boisecap.org

PHall

Quote from: C/AMN Ravlin on November 27, 2015, 06:09:21 PM
Mr. Rondeau,
Do you have an approximate price on what it would cost to put the lettering on the vest?
Sincerely,
Cadet Airman Ravlin

Cadet Ravlin, maybe you should be contacting him through the company website. It's in his post.

C/SrA Ravlin

Well, I now own a vest!! They are extremely well made and very comfortable. Samex, you have done a fantastic job and I hope to see your company grow in the future.
Sincerely,
Cadet Ravlin
Cadet SrA Ravlin
Cadet Communications NCO
Boise RMR-ID-073
"Semper Vigilans"
www.gocivilairpatrol.com
www.boisecap.org