Main Menu

Squadron Transfer??

Started by Mslayton_24, June 27, 2013, 08:00:54 PM

Mslayton_24

Okay so we're moving soon and the place i'm moving to has a composite squadron. I would like to transfer to that squadron because I will be 2 1/2 hours away from my current squadron. How would I go about doing this?
                                   Thank-you!!
On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind. As a nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home, we leave no veteran behind.
       ~Dan Lipinski

ol'fido

Your squadron commander can initiate a transfer in eServices. You or more likely your new commander will need to arrange the transfer of your paper records(201 file).
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Eclipse

Quote from: ol'fido on June 27, 2013, 08:08:27 PM
Your squadron commander can initiate a transfer in eServices. You or more likely your new commander will need to arrange the transfer of your paper records(201 file).

The losing commander cannot initiate a transfer to another unit.

The gaining commander must initiate it.

"That Others May Zoom"

lordmonar

Tell your losing commander that you are and when you are leaving.  This allows him time to make sure that your paper records are good to go.

Take your personnel records with you.   At your new squadron give your records to the CC and he can imitate the transfer. 
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

CAPAPRN

He could imitate the transfer, but then you would only have an imitation membership  ;D ;D ;D
Capt. Carol A Whelan CAP CTWG,
CTWG Asst. Director of Communications
CTWG Director of Admin & Personnel
Commander NER-CT-004
DCS CTWG 2015 Encampment

ol'fido

Quote from: Eclipse on June 27, 2013, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: ol'fido on June 27, 2013, 08:08:27 PM

The losing commander cannot initiate a transfer to another unit.

The gaining commander must initiate it.
Face slap. I meant the new commander and forgot to mention that.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Private Investigator

Quote from: CAPAPRN on June 27, 2013, 10:09:13 PM
He could imitate the transfer, but then you would only have an imitation membership  ;D ;D ;D

ROFL that is so funny   ;)