Billy Mitchell award

Started by luv2fly97, February 19, 2013, 07:06:42 AM

luv2fly97

Hey guys,

I just finished my Armstrong tonight, and I have been looking through my leadership book and I was wondering what I should expect on the test, also I was curious if anyone knows of a site I can go to to find practice tests.

anything would be greatly appreciated:)

Zorro

I just received my Mitchell early last month. I also looked for practice tests online, but could not find any, so I'm assuming that they don't exist. As to what to expect, well, don't expect it to be easy. Many of the questions have several of the choices worded in such a way that they technically could be right, but you will need to give the answer from the book. So, the best thing I can tell you to do is to study, study, study, then study some more. It's not a "hard" test, but it is a challenging test. As long as you are prepared, you will do well. Good luck!

Майор Хаткевич

39-1, 39-3, D&C, 52-16. Not all questions are just leadership on that part of the test.

ol'fido

Are we used to having online "practice" tests for every test we must take? BITD that was not an option. IMHO should not be an option now. Study the materials. If you don't pass it the first time or the second, you will probably learn more than if you just learn to regurgitate answers from a practice test.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Perez

Make sure you study the books, but I know quizlet.com has some flashcards and practice tests. Personally, I've always handled the leadership books as having two separate purposes: to teach you leadership, and for you to study to pass tests. You should know how to actually apply and live by the lessons in the book, but I find it easier to separate studying and learning. I know I can commit things to memory well with flash cards, and what I remember I can focus on putting into action. Practice tests can be an easy way to put out less effort, but I think if you use them right, they're just another way to learn.
Train hard, train smart, and love life.