Extremepredjudice

Sir, can I get a PM of the song.

Don't worry, I am from the internet!  :angel:
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

ol'fido

Sorry, Camo and Extreme, PM me when you turn senior. You have both probably heard worse at lunch period from the Chess Club, but you're still not going to get it until you turn over to the dark side. At least not from me..... ;)
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

a2capt

manfredvonrichthofen

The best part? It's pretty funny, just got to figure out how to clean it up a bit for the squadron.

commando1

If you ever get in the mood to fight through the internet, just post on CT about HMRS or amber strobe lights  ;D ...or berets...
Non Timebo Mala

Quote from: commando1 on May 11, 2012, 03:52:20 PM
If you ever get in the mood to fight through the internet, just post on CT about HMRS or amber strobe lights  ;D ...or berets...

You could do all three in one thread plus throw in a critique of ES responses to natural disasters.  That would be a riot!

RogueLeader

I'd like a copy please.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

tsrup

Quote from: 754837 on May 11, 2012, 04:24:44 PM

You could do all three in one thread plus throw in a critique of ES responses to natural disasters.  That would be a riot!

So, check this out.

There I was just minding my own business when a tornado touched down just outside of town.  I immediately put on my BDU's (even though I didn't have time to shave) and hopped in my truck.  I switched on my blue light so I could get there as fast as I could possibly go.  I skipped checking in at the ICP and immediately started a high angle extraction complete with all the rope knowledge that I have from HMRS and proceded to triage the injured (since I AM an EMT after all).  It started raining so I took off my beret and replaced it with my boonie hat so I could keep the water out of my eyes. 

Will it be acceptable for me to wear my CSU to accept the awards that I'm sure CAP and the city are going to give me?

Paramedic
hang-around.

lordmonar

You forgot about putting on your yellow rain coat!

And you were not safety current at the time!
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: tsrup on May 11, 2012, 10:33:02 PM
Quote from: 754837 on May 11, 2012, 04:24:44 PM

So, check this out.

There I was just minding my own business when a tornado touched down just outside of town.  I immediately put on my BDU's (even though I didn't have time to shave) and hopped in my truck.  I switched on my blue light so I could get there as fast as I could possibly go.  I skipped checking in at the ICP and immediately started a high angle extraction complete with all the rope knowledge that I have from HMRS and proceded to triage the injured (since I AM an EMT after all).  It started raining so I took off my beret and replaced it with my boonie hat so I could keep the water out of my eyes. 

Will it be acceptable for me to wear my CSU to accept the awards that I'm sure CAP and the city are going to give me?
You didn't critique the ES program.

LET'S START A RIOT! Like this one!
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

manfredvonrichthofen

Really guys I have big news, I'm a ranger.
Obviously I'm the best qualified because I'm a ranger.
Me, I know how to rappel from a helicopter, I'm a ranger.
Everyone listen, I'm a ranger I know everything
Oh geez wing king your doing it wrong, trust me I'm a ranger

sarmed1

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on May 12, 2012, 01:11:54 AM

Way to go dude on setting an outstanding example......

mk
Capt.  Mark "K12" Kleibscheidel

manfredvonrichthofen

No, I really don't have a problem with CAP Rangers, so long as they don't get the elitist attitude. But more often than not they do from what I have seen. I haven't seen very many but of the ones I have seen, about two out of three have the attitude.

PHall

Quote from: sarmed1 on May 12, 2012, 02:34:01 AM
Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on May 12, 2012, 01:11:54 AM

Way to go dude on setting an outstanding example......

mk

No, it's that third of your graduates with the 'tudes who are setting that "outstanding example".

I know you tell them to not have a 'tude when they go home, but more then a few do, especially the one's from outside PAWG.

I think it's due to the personalities of the people HMRS seems to attract.

sarmed1

So the leadership lesson I am taking away from this then is that its ok to set a bad example because someone else set one first?
The opionions of others here on the board regarding HMRS personnel I can understand; they have had bad experiences with grads; but they at least can remain proffesional about it.  Making up limericks that demean the entire group is not a trait one expects to see in a leader and mentor of a cadet program. 

I bet you have some great jokes about Pollacks, Blacks, Jews and Hispanics too dont you?

mk 
Capt.  Mark "K12" Kleibscheidel

Al Sayre

I don't believe he made that one up, after I saw it I recognized it from way back when I was a Cadet in the 70's.  I suspect it came out around 1 day after the Army started their Ranger program in WWII...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

fyrfitrmedic

I actually remember hearing that as a cadet in PAWG.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

manfredvonrichthofen

It's nothing new. There are limmerics about every group possible in CAP and the military. Heck I can think of a bunch about senior members...

I don't know but I've been told Killion is Getting pretty old
I don't know but it's been said Killion should already be dead.

Well you can't spell lost with out the LT...

there are many many more. I'm just trying to make some funny come along. I really hope they are really teaching good things at HMRS.

phillybiker

Romeo sqdn is the staff training sqdn. It is NOT the advanced ES course. The team leader course is Tango sqdn. You may have signed up for the wrong thing.  Romeo is heavy on leadership, navigation and learning how the HMRS summer school is run. So you can come back the following year as staff.
You can still switch to either alpha sqdn, or tango sqdn, if becoming a staff member is not what you want to do.