CAP Shout Out on The Price Is Right!

Started by BjComedy, November 22, 2011, 05:50:02 PM

BjComedy

GERALD J LANGE JR "BJ", 1LT, CAP
Assistant Public Affairs Officer
Missouri Wing, Civil Air Patrol
United States Air Force Auxiliary
Citizens Serving Communities, Above & Beyond!

P: 323.448.0645 / E: pao-a@mowg.cap.gov

Spaceman3750

BjComedy

Check out the clip - while I lost the game I played (to win a HUGE TV and vespa), I did win the first item up for bids - a Michael C. Fina $1250 bracelet. My mom should be happy! Got to spin the week (.75, booted by female who got .95) and meet Drew!  Note: Drew is a Marine.

Masterone

I saw that when I was in the hospital!! I was pretty happy to hear a shout out to the CAP. thank you for that.

BjComedy

No problem! My fellow CAP members desserve it!

Flying Pig

Darn,  I was hoping Gerald was your screen name and that your name was really Tamar!

Drew is looking pretty lean these days!

What was that sign you were wearing where Drew said to look it up on the internet? I couldnt understand what he said.

♠SARKID♠

Aw man!  I was watching that episode up at deer camp this weekend but I must have missed the shout out!  I think I started paying attention when the girl in the striped shirt spun the wheel.  Thanks for the shout out!

Flying Pig

That would be Tamar......dont cheapen her memory by referring to her as the girl in the stripped shirt >:D

Major Lord

Quote from: Flying Pig on November 22, 2011, 06:58:18 PM
That would be Tamar......dont cheapen her memory by referring to her as the girl in the stripped shirt >:D

Dude, she is almost a lawyer! You could catch a disease or something!

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

a2capt

It's the second week of deer camp..

Hey! You shot my cow!

♠SARKID♠

Sounds like someone has a new TV girlfriend!

Quote from: a2capt on November 22, 2011, 07:13:21 PM
It's the second week of deer camp..

Hey! You shot my cow!

I taught it was da turdy point buck, eh!

BjComedy

HA!  Tamar and her fiance' came to my improv comed show last week in Hollywood. Great times.

As for what
Quote from: Flying Pig on November 22, 2011, 06:52:04 PM
Darn,  I was hoping Gerald was your screen name and that your name was really Tamar!

What was that sign you were wearing where Drew said to look it up on the internet? I couldnt understand what he said.

I'm an improviser (improv comedy) and made a index card sign that said "Hi, Drew! Yes... And...."  "Yes, And.." is the basic element of learning improvisation. A term/phrase we use to learn the lamguage of agreement on stage.  Since drew is also an improviser (and is a fellow alum of The Second City - the shirt I was wearing where I intern - I knew he'd enjoy talking about improv! He's a Marine, too.

paladin82

I know you meant striped shirt, but...if her shirt had been stripped it would have made for some really good TV!  Over.

Flying Pig