Yaesu/Vertex VX 300 Operators Manual

Started by Senior, April 13, 2011, 02:12:34 AM

Senior

I can't seem to find an operator's manual for my Vertex VX 300 radio.  I do have the programming manual though.  Does anyone have a manual that I could I buy?  I am also looking for a hand mic for this radio.

Al Sayre

Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

coudano

i have the owner and programmer manual somewhere...
if i can find them, different question :)

mine is older model than that one posted above

blackrain

Speaking of Yaesu/Vertex, would any of you techie types know of an adapter that would allow the use of my David Clark H-10-60 headset with a Yaesu FT-60 Amateur Handheld? I don't know the impedance matching requirements between the two. Ideally I would really like a switchable system that would allow going between an Aviation handheld and the Amateur handheld.
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly" PVT Murphy

tribalelder

Have VX-300 manual - an OLD vhf HT, that is on the compliant list ONLY if you had it 'in service' prior to January 2006.
WE ARE HERE ON CAPTALK BECAUSE WE ALL CARE ABOUT THE PROGRAM. We may not always agree and we should not always agree.  One of our strengths as an organization is that we didn't all go to the same school, so we all know how to do something different and differently. 
Since we all care about CAP, its members and our missions, sometimes our discussions will be animated, but they should always civil -- after all, it's in our name.

Senior

Tribalelder is one really nice guy, thanks.