Monster winter storm could affect half the country

Started by ltcmark, February 01, 2011, 01:26:43 AM

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Major Carrales on February 03, 2011, 05:05:42 PM
Gentlemen, there is too much as "steak" to be making these jokes.  Our Bovine friends have been dealt a sorry "lot" in life.  That type of "ribbing" at their expense is unbecoming, I've got a "beef" with that!

So, don't make me have to "corral" y'all up and "roast" y'all alive.  I won't put up with this kind of "bull" around these parts.

And you know me...I'll fight you 'till the "cows come home!!!"

(There, that should be about all of them  ;) )

That was quite mooving.   I cud go on as well, but it's time for me to hoof it out of here. 

jeders

Quote from: JoeTomasone on February 03, 2011, 05:07:49 PM
Gentlemen, there is too much as "steak" to be making these jokes.  Our Bovine friends have been dealt a sorry "lot" in life.  That type of "ribbing" at their expense is unbecoming, I've got a "beef" with that!

So, don't make me have to "corral" y'all up and "roast" y'all alive.  I won't put up with this kind of "bull" around these parts.

That was quite mooving.   I cud go on as well, but it's time for me to hoof it out of here.

That's just baaaad. (let's not forget all the sheep and pigs that are probably gonna be there)
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Major Carrales

Quote from: jeders on February 03, 2011, 05:10:20 PM
Quote from: JoeTomasone on February 03, 2011, 05:07:49 PM

That's just baaaad. (let's not forget all the sheep and pigs that are probably gonna be there)

True...we cannot forget the contributions of ruminant and swine Americans to the dinner plate.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

a2capt

ColonelJack

...he said sheepishly. 

Trying to pull the wool over our eyes, eh?

(I am so bad......)

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

jeders

Quote from: ColonelJack on February 03, 2011, 05:56:38 PM

...he said sheepishly. 

Trying to pull the wool over our eyes, eh?

(I am so bad......)

Jack

Ok ok, let's stop porking fun.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

FW

Yes, I think there is more than enough meat for this topic....
It's getting hard to chew.
But, I won't have a cow..... :P   ;D

Major Lord

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."