Main Menu

Toyota Sponsafier

Started by smitjud, June 28, 2010, 01:28:07 AM

smitjud

So, at the risk of bringing up painful memories to some about CAP's short lived NASCAR sponsorship of Ashton Lewis, Jr. (which I thought was pretty cool actually), I wanted to tell everyone about a contest that Toyota has going on right now for it's NASCAR fans.  It's called the "Sponsafier" and for those of you that haven't seen it,  it allows you to design your own race car and the winner will be seen on track on an actual car (the winner of the first round was featured on Michael Waltrip's car last weekend at Sonoma, CA.

For those of you that are artistically inclined (or not), this is a great opportunity to get some exposure for CAP and have a little fun doing it, regardless of whether you are a racing fan.

Here is the CAP car I designed, you can follow the link to view and vote for it (daily):
http://www.sponsafier.com/share/91002

If you decide to try your hand at it, post your results here.  I'd love to see and vote!  Who knows, we might even get a CAP car back on the track - for free!

JUSTIN D. SMITH, Maj, CAP
ALWG

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

JC004

You should remove the Triangle Thingy so we can vote for it.  We should only include official CAP logos.  I know that I for one can't vote for the Triangle Thingy.  Otherwise, sure.

It should include the web site too.

Maybe you could put the missions on an angle matching the line.  Kind of like so:
Emergency Services
     Cadet Programs
           Aerospace Education

I'd also try to make the logo (official) (or name at least) visible from each angle.

Is there a logo on which the colors on the car and logo match?

smitjud

Good ideas.  I'm stuck with what I have though.  Once you submit a design, you can't edit it any further. I hate the triangle thingy too, but it fit real nicely in the space on the back, so I took the bait and used it.  Dangit.
ALWG

"You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

JC004

Big_Ed

Edgar R. Flick, Lt. Colonel, CAP
Emergency Services Training Officer,
Pennsylvania Wing/NERPA001
Member since 1977

vmstan

DEATH TO THE TRIANGLE THINGY!

I'd rather have no car then anything with that on it. I actually like it, other than that giant issue.
MICHAEL M STANCLIFT, 1st Lt, CAP
Public Affairs Officer, NCR-KS-055, Heartland Squadron

Quote"I wish to compliment NHQ on this extremely well and clearly written regulation.
This publication once and for all should establish the uniform pattern to be followed
throughout Civil Air Patrol."

1949 Uniform and Insignia Committee comment on CAP Reg 35-4

AirAux

I like it, I voted for it and I enjoyed doing burnouts in it.  For some reason, the more you guys gripe about the triangle, the better I like it..

FlyTiger77

The car looks good.

It is still available to garner votes, too.
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

a2capt

I'm tempted to vote for something else, anything - just because that whole NASCAR thing was a big offensive waste of money.

Plus that thing has the Triangle Thingy on the design. There's no way I can vote for that. Period.

We are not the Civil Highway Patrol. That money could have been spent at airports, on AE for schools, etc. and probably gotten more of the kind of exposure we need. Even ads in AOPA, Flying, Flight Training, etc.

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: smitjud on June 28, 2010, 01:28:07 AM
If you decide to try your hand at it, post your results here.  I'd love to see and vote!  Who knows, we might even get a CAP car back on the track - for free!

What makes you so sure all those wonderful "educated" people that go to NASCAR events, are really what we need in CAP in the first place? ::) ::)
We should be spending our time (and money) at general/business aviation airports talking and displaying what we do to those folks.  At least they are "educated" and willing to comprehend what is shown to them.

CAP'er race car -- give me a break!!!

RM

JC004

I've forgiven him for putting the Triangle Thingy because he was clearly tricked into using it.   >:D   ;D

Nonetheless, I wish they allowed for revisions on the site because I thought little those tweaks above would look nice (staggering the missions, matching the colors, that sorta thing).   :'(

FARRIER

Photographer/Photojournalist
IT Professional
Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher

http://www.commercialtechimagery.com/stem-and-aerospace

SJFedor

Quote from: RADIOMAN015 on July 10, 2010, 04:10:04 AM
Quote from: smitjud on June 28, 2010, 01:28:07 AM

What makes you so sure all those wonderful "educated" people that go to NASCAR events, are really what we need in CAP in the first place? ::) ::)
We should be spending our time (and money) at general/business aviation airports talking and displaying what we do to those folks.  At least they are "educated" and willing to comprehend what is shown to them.

CAP'er race car -- give me a break!!!

RM

There's plenty of educated people that choose to watch and enjoy NASCAR. It's not completely the yee-haw redneck sport most make it out to be.

That's like me saying that only people who live in their parent's basements enjoy being an amateur radio operator.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

FW

Quote from: a2capt on July 10, 2010, 02:27:59 AM
I'm tempted to vote for something else, anything - just because that whole NASCAR thing was a big offensive waste of money.

Yes, it was.  However, the intention was good.  The plan was not.  We failed because we didn't get additional sponsors before signing ink to paper.  We needed additional sponsors because we didn't have the money to sustain the project.  Membership went up about 10000 during this period; mostly due to exposure from NASCAR (not 9-11).  When we left NASCAR, membership dropped like a rock in just 2 years.

Oh, and we lost about 2 million bucks from the fiasco (about half of our investable assets).  Luckily(?), we made it back with some shrewed investing of some dedicated individuals... :angel:

smitjud

Exactly.  It was great exposure, but we needed some help on the same token.  Looking at current sponsorships by military organizations, they all share their exposure with other brands.  The National Guard shares time with Mountain Dew/AMP Energy and Dupont.  The Army shares exposure with Haas Automation and Tornados.  The Air Force splits their time with Valvoline, Stanley Tools, and Hunt Brothers Pizza.  Going in with some partners would have stretched the cash further.  I don't think anyone can deny the marketing potential that lies in motorsports.  As for those who like to assume that all NASCAR fans are hillbilly rednecks, that is a stereotype left far in the past.  Saying we don't want NASCAR fans is an absurd statement.  I'm an avid NASCAR fan.  I've also been Director of Cadet Programs for the ALWG during a time we scored "highly successful" on the CI.  I've been employed by the state Emergency Management Agency.  I'm currently in law school.  I would like to think I have some skills that could be of benefit to the program, but I suppose I could go play with someone else like Radioman seems to wish.   :o

That aside, whether you think that our sponsorship was a waste of money, whether or not you absolutely despise the triangle thing, winning this contest would bring FREE exposure to a national television viewing audience of millions of people.  Free advertising is never a bad thing.  There is still time to vote.  You can vote every day (and if you want to see my other designs, go to the gallery and type in my username - justinsmith13).

I would love to see some other CAP designs created by members of this forum.  Go get to designing and post your designs here.  I'll vote, triangle thing or not!  :D
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

smitjud

UPDATE:  My design above currently places 170 out of 26,392  entries.  Thanks everyone that's been voting!  :clap:

Long way from the top, but pretty respectable.
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Short Field

Quote from: FW on July 10, 2010, 01:10:49 PM
Membership went up about 10000 during this period; mostly due to exposure from NASCAR (not 9-11).  When we left NASCAR, membership dropped like a rock in just 2 years.
Which just highlights a major problem with CAP - retention.  Advertising just gets them in the door but the programs and activities we offer are what keeps them in.   
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

High Speed Low Drag

Quote from: smitjud on July 10, 2010, 04:13:06 PM
Exactly.  It was great exposure, but we needed some help on the same token.  Looking at current sponsorships by military organizations, they all share their exposure with other brands.  The National Guard shares time with Mountain Dew/AMP Energy and Dupont.  The Army shares exposure with Haas Automation and Tornados.  The Air Force splits their time with Valvoline, Stanley Tools, and Hunt Brothers Pizza.  Going in with some partners would have stretched the cash further.  I don't think anyone can deny the marketing potential that lies in motorsports.  As for those who like to assume that all NASCAR fans are hillbilly rednecks, that is a stereotype left far in the past.  Saying we don't want NASCAR fans is an absurd statement.  I'm an avid NASCAR fan.  I've also been Director of Cadet Programs for the ALWG during a time we scored "highly successful" on the CI.  I've been employed by the state Emergency Management Agency.  I'm currently in law school.  I would like to think I have some skills that could be of benefit to the program, but I suppose I could go play with someone else like Radioman seems to wish.   :o

That aside, whether you think that our sponsorship was a waste of money, whether or not you absolutely despise the triangle thing, winning this contest would bring FREE exposure to a national television viewing audience of millions of people.  Free advertising is never a bad thing.  There is still time to vote.  You can vote every day (and if you want to see my other designs, go to the gallery and type in my username - justinsmith13).

I would love to see some other CAP designs created by members of this forum.  Go get to designing and post your designs here.  I'll vote, triangle thing or not!  :D

I played with it and came up with a design, but it is nowhere as smooth looking as yours.  I couldn't figure out how to make the graphics flow from section of the car to another.  I'll post it after yours goes down.  BUT - no triangle thingy.   :D
G. St. Pierre                             

"WIWAC, we marched 5 miles every meeting, uphill both ways!!"

smitjud

QuoteI played with it and came up with a design, but it is nowhere as smooth looking as yours.  I couldn't figure out how to make the graphics flow from section of the car to another.  I'll post it after yours goes down.  BUT - no triangle thingy.

can't wait to see!  hope a few other folks give it a shot too!
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

smitjud

Oh, and a pointer on getting the graphics to flow from one section of the car to another - go to the 3-D preview after you put down your first set and you can see how the sections align and continue to adjust accordingly.  Takes some time sometimes, but usually you can make it work out ok. 
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

smitjud

Voting is closed on my first design.  Here is my second.  Minus the triangle thingy.

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/332222
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Capt Rivera

I've voted for both cars linked so far... HighSpeed, please post yours...

It would be great for a CAP car to win...
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: FW on July 10, 2010, 01:10:49 PM
Quote from: a2capt on July 10, 2010, 02:27:59 AM

Yes, it was.  However, the intention was good.  The plan was not.  We failed because we didn't get additional sponsors before signing ink to paper.  We needed additional sponsors because we didn't have the money to sustain the project.  Membership went up about 10000 during this period; mostly due to exposure from NASCAR (not 9-11).  When we left NASCAR, membership dropped like a rock in just 2 years.

Oh, and we lost about 2 million bucks from the fiasco (about half of our investable assets).  Luckily(?), we made it back with some shrewed investing of some dedicated individuals... :angel:
Historically here's what one wing still has on it's website about this (I would get it quick cause likely it will be taken down):
http://wiwg.cap.gov/wi046/capracing.htm

Looks like this started Feb 2002.   Of course the tragedy of '9/11" was in 2001.   I'm still puzzled why having a racing car would do some much for gaining membership, as opposed to the the tragedy in 2001 and the aftermath of homeland security/defense hysteria that swept the country   :-\ :(   Perhaps "9/11" was the incentive BUT the race car offered "the exposure" of a possible organization to join.  ??? 

Perhaps FW can provide more information on how CAP knew its' membership grew because of the NASCAR sponsorship.  Also when it dropped like a rock, was it the new members that left or more long term members?   

RM

JC004

I like the color on this one better and the use of only an official logo makes it awesome.

FW

Quote from: RADIOMAN015 on July 11, 2010, 05:45:42 PM

Perhaps FW can provide more information on how CAP knew its' membership grew because of the NASCAR sponsorship.  Also when it dropped like a rock, was it the new members that left or more long term members?   

RM

From the membership data gleaned from 2001-2003, NHQ noticed most of the applications coming in were from the NASCAR (must have been an entry on the application).  The sudden drop in membership after 2003 could be for many reasons however, It seems more than a coincidence with the end of our "NASCAR ERRor" and sharp member decline.  I don't have a clue with the demographics of those leaving at that time.  Anyone want to chime in on this?

In any event, it was a shame we couldn't hold on to the members; new or experienced.  CAP needs more than a marketing campaign or sponsorship to retain our members.  (Gee, that sounds obvious)

Now, back to the topic.  Great designs.  I voted for both also...

FARRIER

Looks like this started Feb 2002.   Of course the tragedy of '9/11" was in 2001.   I'm still puzzled why having a racing car would do some much for gaining membership, as opposed to the the tragedy in 2001 and the aftermath of homeland security/defense hysteria that swept the country   :-\ :(   Perhaps "9/11" was the incentive BUT the race car offered "the exposure" of a possible organization to join.  ??? 

Hind site being 20/20, NASCAR fans have seemed to be a more patriotic demographic. The exposure of the car had put us out in front of that group. At the point and time, I was one that thought spending money on the car was a waste of funds. Maybe its an idea that should be revisted? Does anyone have the numbers on the cost of the program originally? 
IT Professional

smitjud

http://www.motorracingnetwork.com/article.aspx?artnum=16057

Apparently the board of governors thought it was effective after the first year.

Most race teams don't publicly release sponsorship prices, but here are estimates of the deal:

https://www.sportsbusinessjournal.com/article/8416

Obviously, CAP didn't pick up their option on the 3rd year.
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

FW

Quote from: FARRIER on July 11, 2010, 10:16:48 PM
Hind site being 20/20, NASCAR fans have seemed to be a more patriotic demographic. The exposure of the car had put us out in front of that group. At the point and time, I was one that thought spending money on the car was a waste of funds. Maybe its an idea that should be revisted? Does anyone have the numbers on the cost of the program originally? 

The contract was for $1.5 million/year for 3 years.  Can we do the math.... >:D

Actually, we only spent just over $2.4 million (if I remember correctly). We negotiated an early release to the agreement when we realized we were going to go broke.

High Speed Low Drag

OK - I'll put it up with the express intention of having others see where I tried to go with it.  Maybe smitjud can improve my graphics.  I just can't manipulate the graphics as well as he does.

It's in for the mods to check it out.  I'll post the link when it goes live
G. St. Pierre                             

FARRIER

Ouch. Okay, maybe best to leave sleeping dogs lie.

Quote from: FW on July 12, 2010, 12:46:34 AM

The contract was for $1.5 million/year for 3 years.  Can we do the math.... >:D

Actually, we only spent just over $2.4 million (if I remember correctly). We negotiated an early release to the agreement when we realized we were going to go broke.
IT Professional

JC004

Quote from: FW on July 11, 2010, 07:14:52 PM

RM

From the membership data gleaned from 2001-2003, NHQ noticed most of the applications coming in were from the NASCAR (must have been an entry on the application).  The sudden drop in membership after 2003 could be for many reasons however, It seems more than a coincidence with the end of our "NASCAR ERRor" and sharp member decline.  I don't have a clue with the demographics of those leaving at that time.  Anyone want to chime in on this?

In any event, it was a shame we couldn't hold on to the members; new or experienced.  CAP needs more than a marketing campaign or sponsorship to retain our members.  (Gee, that sounds obvious)

Now, back to the topic.  Great designs.  I voted for both also...

I seem to remember that being on the applications or somewhere.  According to that strange study that came out a while ago, everybody was leavin' cuz they moved and didn't renew in their new locale.  I believe that came out when you were in the cool club.  Perhaps you have a copy from the meetings?

We need a comprehensive marketing plan, but so far it has been tiny pieces, some of which have gone unused or were useless (like that whole PPT on the idea that blogging would solve our problems).

a2capt

Quote from: JC004 on July 10, 2010, 04:10:59 AMI've forgiven him for putting the Triangle Thingy because he was clearly tricked into using it.   >:D   ;D
Tricked.. I love it. With all these .sig graphics of "Kill the Triangle-Thingy" ;D

smitjud

Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 12, 2010, 04:07:10 AM
OK - I'll put it up with the express intention of having others see where I tried to go with it.  Maybe smitjud can improve my graphics.  I just can't manipulate the graphics as well as he does.

It's in for the mods to check it out.  I'll post the link when it goes live

Make it through Mods yet?
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

High Speed Low Drag

No.  They killed it because it had Trademarked logos on it.  I sent a question about the fact I have legal use of them, but haven't heard anything back (and that was Monday). But I thought it was sweet looking.   8)
G. St. Pierre                             

smitjud

I went through that myself a few times.  Very frustrating.  Never found anyone to contact about it though.  In fact, I submitted the same design as my first one the first round of the contest that ended a few months ago, and it was denied as "potentially offensive".  I kept resubmitting it though, and after one denial this round of the contest, I had it accepted upon the second submission and my second design had no snags.  Good luck!
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

JC004

Was it the Triangle Thingy that was potentially offensive?   >:D

smitjud

Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 15, 2010, 10:36:26 PM
No.  They killed it because it had Trademarked logos on it.  I sent a question about the fact I have legal use of them, but haven't heard anything back (and that was Monday). But I thought it was sweet looking.   8)

Any luck yet?
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

High Speed Low Drag

Nope.  Did two more tries.  Anymore and it's not even worth trying.

Who did you liason with to get yours through?

G. St. Pierre                             

smitjud

No one.  I just submitted it and it was approved.  The first one after a couple attempts, the second with no snags at all.  Didn't take more than a few hours to go through mods.  Sucks you're having those issues.
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

High Speed Low Drag

OK - Here are three of the original design that got shot down:

G. St. Pierre                             

High Speed Low Drag

Here is the latest one I submitted that got shot down:

G. St. Pierre                             

smitjud

I like it.  I'll try my hand at it and see if I have any better luck.
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

smitjud

Just submitted my take on your design.  Also, not sure if its a glitch or not, but voting is back open on my first design.  Take advantage of it!
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

NIN

I'll take FW's numbers as legit ($11M always seemd "steep"), but from a "development" standpoint, a NASCAR sponsorship was a bad idea.

When Ashton Lewis (who, BTW, was a *really* good dude) came here to NHIS, we held the wing event at my Armory with the simulator car and I got a nice opportunity to meet all of the support guys behind the "marketing" aspects of the car sponsorship.

Most interestingly, that night I met George Freeman, who was our "Chief Advancement Officer" and the guy behind "NASCAR as a fundraiser for CAP." 

Now, I have subsequently worked at a non-profit educational institution that had an entire "Office of Advancement" whose sole mission was wringing money out of alums, businesses, interested parties, etc.  IIRC, George came to CAP from Auburn, where he worked in their advancement office.

I have George's business card, and, well, it was 95% NASCAR and 5% CAP. That alone should tell you where his entire interest in Civil Air Patrol lay.  And at the pre-race and race activities, I saw George out on the track prancing around in his David Clarks, playing "dude from the sponsor."

The NASCAR sponsorship, from an advancement standpoint, was a "one-trick pony." And not a very "high return" opportunity at that.   It was, as far as I could tell from down here in the trenches, George's only fundraising idea for CAP.  You will note that very quickly after CAP terminated the sponsorship that George left.

I don't want to cast aspersions on our comrades from south of the Mason-Dixon line, but the whole thing struck me not as a benefit for CAP, but more as an opportunity for a "good-ole' Suthrin' boy to git hisself a NASCAR team..."

YMMV, but thats sure what it looked like.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

smitjud

Quote from: smitjud on July 24, 2010, 06:03:21 PM
I like it.  I'll try my hand at it and see if I have any better luck.

Ha!  Well my version of yours got nixed too.  Will modify it and try again.  I'll replace the command shield with the emblem and see what happens.
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

High Speed Low Drag

Quote from: NIN on July 24, 2010, 11:16:39 PM

I'll take FW's numbers as legit ($11M always seemd "steep"), but from a "development" standpoint, a NASCAR sponsorship was a bad idea.

When Ashton Lewis (who, BTW, was a *really* good dude) came here to NHIS, we held the wing event at my Armory with the simulator car and I got a nice opportunity to meet all of the support guys behind the "marketing" aspects of the car sponsorship.

Most interestingly, that night I met George Freeman, who was our "Chief Advancement Officer" and the guy behind "NASCAR as a fundraiser for CAP." 

Now, I have subsequently worked at a non-profit educational institution that had an entire "Office of Advancement" whose sole mission was wringing money out of alums, businesses, interested parties, etc.  IIRC, George came to CAP from Auburn, where he worked in their advancement office.

I have George's business card, and, well, it was 95% NASCAR and 5% CAP. That alone should tell you where his entire interest in Civil Air Patrol lay.  And at the pre-race and race activities, I saw George out on the track prancing around in his David Clarks, playing "dude from the sponsor."

The NASCAR sponsorship, from an advancement standpoint, was a "one-trick pony." And not a very "high return" opportunity at that.   It was, as far as I could tell from down here in the trenches, George's only fundraising idea for CAP.  You will note that very quickly after CAP terminated the sponsorship that George left.

I don't want to cast aspersions on our comrades from south of the Mason-Dixon line, but the whole thing struck me not as a benefit for CAP, but more as an opportunity for a "good-ole' Suthrin' boy to git hisself a NASCAR team..."

YMMV, but thats sure what it looked like.

I don't think that sponsoring a NASCAR team is a good idea - but what we are working on is free. May only be for one race - but hey, something free is an extra oppurtunity.
G. St. Pierre                             

smitjud

Ok, I got my version of HSLD's design through Mods:

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/348111

And this one is through as well:

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/350754
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

High Speed Low Drag

I like both of them.  The take on the BDUs was really innovative.

Thanks for the help.
G. St. Pierre                             

smitjud

Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 26, 2010, 02:26:49 AM
The take on the BDUs was really innovative.

I thought so too, but then came across this:

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/296831

They've got a ton of votes too.  Come on folks, we're better than them!
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

Jerry Jacobs

smitjud

Quote from: Jerry Jacobs on July 26, 2010, 03:52:23 AM
http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/344125

Looks like 4chan is going to win this one

Definitely have a little bit of catching up to do!  :o
ALWG

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Jerry Jacobs

Quote from: HGjunkie on July 26, 2010, 03:44:49 PM

Geez, this goes against rules 1&2.

That doesn't apply to 4chan, only a particular board, reread the rules

davidsinn

Quote from: Jerry Jacobs on July 26, 2010, 07:15:28 PM

Look at the car closely. It violates rule 1 and 2.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

High Speed Low Drag

QuoteLooks like 4chan is going to win this one

I'm trying to figure out why it's worth 32,000 votes, and how it got that many in 5 days.
G. St. Pierre                             

davidsinn

Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 27, 2010, 01:55:16 AM

I'm trying to figure out why it's worth 32,000 votes, and how it got that many in 5 days.

It's 4chan. They are the underbelly of the internet.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

DakRadz

Captain Sinn, I would correct you.

Social networking is the underbelly.

4chan is the lower intestines.

That's as detailed as I get on a site full of impressionable cadets.

davidsinn

Quote from: DakRadz on July 27, 2010, 02:13:22 AM
Captain Sinn, I would correct you.

Social networking is the underbelly.

4chan is the lower intestines.

That's as detailed as I get on a site full of impressionable cadets.

You are correct. I went there once just to see what the fuss was. I have only one thing to say:

What has been seen can never be unseen. :o
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

HGjunkie

Quote from: Jerry Jacobs on July 26, 2010, 07:15:28 PM

nope. this is a raid, and rules one and two apply to raids.
Quote from: High Speed Low Drag on July 27, 2010, 01:55:16 AM

If you really wanna know, there are tens of thousands of users on the board at one time, and since every post is a repost of a repost of a repost (etc...), I think you can figure out how it hits the fan from there.  ;)
••• retired
2d Lt USAF