New Official Complaint about CAWG CC

Started by RayHayden, March 30, 2007, 09:32:55 PM

RayHayden

Lifted from NoTF...

'Quick Books' leads to quick termination in California's CAP
    By Amanda Collins
     Sources told NOTF yesterday that the Civil Air Patrol's top general may have fired the organization's California Wing commander over the wing's failure to put its finances on Quick Books.
    "All wings are required to keep their financial records in Quick Books. All of the wings have done this, except California. At the time of the National Board [meeting] in March, there was some discussion about this and California was given some time to put its finances in Quick Books. The submitted material had a lot of fudging in it. Not necessarily dishonest, but fudging and inaccuracies have created a lot of problems at CAP headquarters," a source told us. "This time, it may have been a termination with justification."
    "[CAP Col.] Jesus Muniz, who was appointed interim California Wing commander, lives in California and is retired. He was a former member of the Civil Air Patrol's New York Wing until he retired, and he does a lot for the CAP, including helping out in the CAP's Colorado Wing most recently." the source said.
    "But wait," another source told us yesterday, "The California Wing was using Quick Books, and although no money was missing, the wing just had some of its money in the wrong accounts. It may have been a mistake, but all of the money was there and that was proven by an audit. Quick Books is new to most of the Wing staff, and some people not very familiar with it put some funds into the wrong places -- accidentally."
    "And, just to let you know, yet another formal complaint has been filed against [Maj. Gen.] Pineda, and it was filed this morning," another source close to the California Wing said yesterday. "The complaint charges Pineda with abuse of power and with numerous violations of the CAP's constitution and by-laws. It was signed by a least seven group commanders and by the California Wing's legal officer, and it was filed with Don Rowland, the executive director of the CAP at its national headquarters" at Maxwell AFB, Ala.. "Rowland is also the secretary of the CAP's Board of Governors," the source added. "A copy of the complaint was also sent to the Air Force's chief of staff, and another copy was sent to the Secretary of the Air Force."
    The sources who contributed to this story all requested anonymity as they have not been authorized to speak to the press.

Minor edit of thread title - MIKE

TankerT

Just a hint.

Quoting NOTF is like quoting the World Weekly News. 

Next article... "Pineda is really a space alien... and his favorite food is strawberry ice cream... Civil Air Patrols popping up around the world are part of his plans for world dominance and the search for a cure for dry scalp"

If they ever publish anything true, it is buried under all of the false information they have posted, as well as the extreme slant of their articles.

/Insert Snappy Comment Here

BillB

I wonder if I could copyright the name "NEWS of the FARCE"
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

JohnKachenmeister

Well, I say if Pineda can really find a cure for dry scalp, we shouldn't hold his being a space alien against him.  People can't help what planets they were born on.
Another former CAP officer

DNall

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on March 31, 2007, 02:12:28 AM
Well, I say if Pineda can really find a cure for dry scalp, we shouldn't hold his being a space alien against him.  People can't help what planets they were born on.
Especially if he likes strawberry ice cream. That's my favorite too - blue bell strawberry & homemade vanilla. mmm  :D

LtCol White

Perhaps the strawberry ice cream is an alien home remedy for dry scalp!!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

TankerT

Quote from: LtCol White on March 31, 2007, 02:27:41 AM

I think I did read an article about that on NOTF once.

/Insert Snappy Comment Here

shorning

DNall

Quote from: LtCol White on March 31, 2007, 02:27:41 AM
ah man, and here I been applying it all wrong.