Main Menu

EServices and new Cadet

Started by J2H, February 16, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

J2H

I submitted my daughter's Cadet app last night online and she got the welcome to CAP email.  Yet, we still cannot register her on E Services. What is the normal time frame to be able to get logged in?
SSgt Jeffrey Hughes, Squadron NCO
Glenn L. Martin Composite Squadron MD-031

I_Am_Twigs

My brother just signed up yesterday as well, I was able to get him into eServices right after our meeting. What I did was went to the eServices login page then clicked "register" if i remember right it'll ask you for her CAPID, Name, last four digits of her social security number, and her email. Hope this helps!

Welcome to Civil Air Patrol!

-Twigs
C/Maj, CAP
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." --Winston Churchill

J2H

Jester

It may be that the application hasn't been approved by the commander yet, and therefore the CAPID and eservices access haven't been given yet.

I just had 2 cadets join who's applications went to the group instead of the squadron, so who knows what the issue is.

arajca

If she got the welcome to CAP email, her application was processed.

Have her unit look up the her file in eServices. I ran into a similar problem with one of my cadets and it turned out they had mis-entered a piece of info (don't remember which). A quick email to National and it was fixed.

J2H

J2H

Apparently she had been able to log in all night and didn't tell me

I_Am_Twigs

Quote from: J2H on February 18, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
Apparently she had been able to log in all night and didn't tell me

Haha smooth, well I guess that solves the problem for us  ;D
C/Maj, CAP
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." --Winston Churchill

J2H