Main Menu

New Title

Started by RiverAux, October 13, 2009, 12:27:12 AM

RiverAux

I just noticed that at some point I've gained a new CAPTalk title.  Thanks to whomever came up with that one (And I don't disagree with your assessment).

CadetProgramGuy

Now that is funny.....

MSgt Van

Gawd I love this board...

davedove

But the real question is: do you get a ribbon for that award and how do you wear it on the uniform? ;D
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

Strick

Congratulations!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
[darn]atio memoriae

CAPTShaw

You wear it centered on the back of your uniform, 4 inches below your belt line

Quote from: davedove on October 13, 2009, 03:36:40 PM
But the real question is: do you get a ribbon for that award and how do you wear it on the uniform? ;D
Capt David Shaw, CAP SQ 606
Founder
Greene County Composite Squadron 606 (12JAN17)

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: IGMR on October 13, 2009, 06:03:41 PM
You wear it centered on the back of your uniform, 4 inches below your belt line

Quote from: davedove on October 13, 2009, 03:36:40 PM

Gonna be hard to sit down for long periods of time. Or short ones.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.

SarDragon

Nope, gets tattooed on, like a tramp stamp!  ;D
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

BuckeyeDEJ

Four inches below the belt line on many people isn't tramp-stamp territory, but rather the entrance to the Grand Canyon. Count me out on that invitation to the award presentation. Yuck.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.